'Talk' Star Sharon Osbourne

'The View' Gals Can

'Go F**k Themselves'

11/6/2013 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110613_arsenio_theview_launch_v3
"The Talk" star Sharon Osbourne has just fired a major shot in her war with "The View" -- saying the women on the ABC chat show can all go "f**k themselves" ... with one exception.

Sharon, along with her "Talk" mates Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood, appeared on "The Arsenio Hall Show" (which airs tonight) and talked about the differences between the two squawk shows.

Initially, Julie tried to keep things polite ... but Sharon wasn't having it -- and after praising Barbara Walters as a goddess, proclaimed, "The rest [of the 'View' cast] can go f**k themselves."

How's that for a hot topic? Discuss.

GTO

Both shows, as did Oprah, dumb down the the american women intelligence. They all feed the same liberal thoughts. I have to dog in this fight but would suggest more Charlie Rose less View, Talk, etc. etc

Robae

I'm glad that I don't watch the idiot box.

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

I concur

bmsvds

Bahbah Walters could ruin Sharon Osbourne in television. Would we expect Sharon to say anything different?

JermDebr

I dont like the view at all....I dont like these talk show formats like the talk and now the real. This for mat is stale. Sharon saying that was not nice or very ladylike. Ok so I did laugh but it really is not funny....it's vulgar and disrespectful and low class.

BB not bb

Is Sharon drunk or on psych meds? She sounds a little slurred. I don't know what her problem is since I don't follow either show. Did the women over there say something when Barbara was sitting out? Joy Bayhar seems like she is catty. I don't know about the rest of them. I haven't seen Jenny Mcarthy in action there yet, but she usually seems pretty nice.

She is a live wire anyway that Sharon.

bring back recent posts

..Sharon is so tacky and obnoxious...anyways...there is no diff in the shows...both are unbearable too watch....

Mee

Barbra can retire along with her TOY "THE VIEW" and it's ADULT HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES (GED) ; the HOST's

Fabienne

Aren't these shows demographic for stay at home teen Moms or that southern crowd that enjoys Jerry Springer, Maury etc. I've heard all they talk about is catering to their children as though they are in command of the household on both shows. Somehow I can't imagine Whoopi or Sharon getting mixed up with any of it. All this I hate home wreckers and hosts doing the same thing. No abortions and said hostess having had multiple ones (allegedly). Maybe the stay at homes should be given back their soap operas so these talk shows can stop embarrassing the women of America. Just a thought, not a debate.

kitnplayn

Oh please, Sharon Osbourne, you pretend to worship Barbara Walters, but you are just chickenchit scared to say what you really mean, because your ass would be grass if you dared say what you really think. You try to come off as all real and down to earth, and you think you can do whatever you want because you are friends with the wife of the CBS ceo, but once that tit goes sour, you are going to be out on your lyposuctioned ass.

pgh15208

Lol!!sharon's the isht! But sheryl underwood not so much (still dont like the comment she made on bliack peoples hair being ugly)

jayndeb

Ooh wow now we know why ozzie does what he does an Kelly has such a big mouth

GothamGirl

Sharon's trash!! She raised two drug addicts, good job mom, you are in a great position to criticize!! LOL And what are your credentials? Oh yeah, being married to a drug addict. Pillar of society!!

darkhorse91

This won't be the last time we heard of this "feud". I swear these get dragged out like a soap opera.

dede

Sharon Osbourne is smoking some of her Hubbies drugs. It shows the wrong person when to Rehab.