Kanye, Kim & Baby

Big Ass

Happy Family

11/7/2013 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1107-kanye-kim-x17-02
Bootyful day for a stroll in Santa Barbara today -- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ventured out this morning for a walk with baby daughter North West, and even though the sun was shining ... it was a full moon.

Nice break from L.A. court, where Kanye's lawyer Blair Berk pled not guilty on the rapper's behalf just a few hours ago in the photog-beating case.

For Kim, Kanye, and North West -- life is just a walk in the park.

1107-kanye-kim-x17-01

anne2

You ingrates need to stop the bullying! So what if they aren't cute? So what if they are liked by no one....in other news,babies should always wear a hat if they are going to be in the sun....babies hair falls out before the real hair starts growing in....they are proud parents,,leave them be..

theresa thomas

Thats one BIG UGLY ASS! I didnt know chimpmonk cheeks was so short! What a crew!

BB

Not a pretty picture!

Mira

Wow I cant believe the comments...uh....vemon spewing from this page! Really?! I am not a fan of either of these people especially Kim, but the hateful comments spewing out of people's mouths is not to be believed. This 'family' cannot even go out for a walk without having to deal with judgmental diatribe from people who do not even know their situation. Kim looks so sad in this pic. She looks overwhelmed although I can't say I know what is going on but I really dont think she deserves such negative comments. I have to say I am actually shocked that people would go this far.....wow...just wow!

theresa thomas

Her husband looks like a pygmy. Very short

Michelle17

Kim needs to buy pants that FIT. Her pants are so tight they are going up her ass.

theresa thomas

I wouldnt want to be standing in back of her if she got a gas attack!!

CathyJ

I wonder what photg snapped these? LOL hired by Kanye Kardashian himself.

Jackie

I'm sorry, but she has a TERRIBLE ass...it's been way over hyped. It looked dumpy and un toned before the baby too.

Babycakes

Another staged photo this time so people will stop questioning why they spend no time with Kompass. Kimmode could not look more unhappy if she tried. That FAT A S S is not the result of hours working out like she claims. They are both just foul Why is the babies forehead sticking out so far? And why is it bald?

Tee

Finally a picture where she looks like a mom. Best picure she's ever taken

nate

fleabag73

Check out those black eyes healing of hers, nose job anyone? She is SUCH a fat ass liar.

john

I just threw up....

Quiet

WOW i had a magnifier round glass thing on my desk and zoomed in on the babys head and that is one mammoth long stripe of a bald spot. looks like the baby got one huge strip waxed off that side of her head obove her right ear. weird