Kanye, Kim & Baby

Big Ass

Happy Family

11/7/2013 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1107-kanye-kim-x17-02
Bootyful day for a stroll in Santa Barbara today -- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ventured out this morning for a walk with baby daughter North West, and even though the sun was shining ... it was a full moon.

Nice break from L.A. court, where Kanye's lawyer Blair Berk pled not guilty on the rapper's behalf just a few hours ago in the photog-beating case.

For Kim, Kanye, and North West -- life is just a walk in the park.

1107-kanye-kim-x17-01

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30

BlueRoses

I see families walking down the freakin' street every single day. Where's the news???

oneflypr

Her ass looks disgusting

BlueRoses

Ok! Sooo I see families walking down the freakin' street all the time! Wheres the news???

BOBBY

I understand being over weight, I've been over weight most of my adult life. It's so taxing physically and mentally. I've lost 2" off my belly in under a week. No pills,No drops and a 60 day money back guaranty 100% refund.

LOL

Aw she looks so tired haha. But hey chill, she just had a baby. Of course her ass is a pancake.

Nohopeforhumanity

You people are incredible. You obviously have no lives to take time off of your day to belittle and write disgusting things about other people and a BABY!! If you don't like them, don't look at them or read anything about them! What's worst though is those of you who have the audacity to be so cruel towards an innocent child! As my mother says, whatever bad things you call a child will come back to yours. So guess what a-holes you're going to get the little ugly monster that you keep talking about. Hope you love it as much as your parents loved you guys because the way you talk you were probably used to being called butt **** ugly!

here2opine

Her arse is melting and look how many rolls of backfat she's rolling with. Doesn't ever wear clothes her actual size or even comfortable. yuck

judy

I don't see how she can be out where pictures of her can be made.. or at least lose the fat. Its just not that hard to do. The dominating opinion is that she is fat. show them...lose it and shut them up. all that crap about being beautiful and such fat is all that crap. Idont know why people are so anxious to look at her unless its to make fun of her.. I would lose that weight and make them pay mega bucks to get my photo.. what a weird world this is.. damnnnnn

Mildredcoo