« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kate Upton

Naked. Body. Paint.

11/7/2013 8:51 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kate Upton ... basically naked ... with some strategically placed body paint.

You're welcome.

Kate got all painted up for a Sports Illustrated photo shoot -- in the footage, Kate's trying to recreate one of the mag's most famous Swimsuit Edition covers.

We think she nailed it.

"I definitely feel naked," Kate said during the shoot ... "Because I am."

Kate said the artists took a particularly long time to paint on the necklace on her boob area ... yeah, can't imagine why.

0410_kate_upton_twitter_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BlackStallion

I think Kate's body type is fine. I prefer a curvier woman with real boobs over some skinny looking wanna be a boy model with fake boobs any day. I just wish they (the media) would stop trying to make Kate happen. Enough. We get it. She's a supermodel with a super body. Without all the photoshop that is placed on these pictures nowadays we really have no idea what these models look like. The last time I saw a photo of Kate being regular she looked, well, regular like any other woman. Which is not an insult. She also is a trust fund baby and she just happened to pick the easiest job on the planet instead of maybe going to college, working with others, doing charity work. Just another GaGa, Paris Hilton, Kartrashian, etc.

en Todo Momento!!

sports illustrated. the whos turn it into a collective ejaculation pot by now? how degenerate can you be? now all the dudes are jakin each other off and analing each other in the locker rooms, as 'team building'. pro sports are a farce. anal sex with teen boys included, sandusky.

Fred

Is it wrong that I want to give her all my worldly possessions, despite knowing that she doesn't need them?

Rusty Shackleford

this is so old i dont even know how to phrase my "been there, seen that"
whats the matter? is there not a single new picture/vid of a scantily clad quasi-celebrity to be found today or something?

Christian B.

Thanks TMZ...this video is like 6 months old

Adam

I'd love to paint her ass.

Columbo

That cover is sooooo airbrushed in the mid section

Patti

she has a great body....

Gretel

Her breasts look way better unclothed.

Greg

Yawn. I'd be more impressed if she was doing something for humanity.

Wes

Just a plain looking girl with no shape, big tits and a lot of makeup, I see better just going to the store!

Ballzzey

I noticed she's a lot bigger in the video than the magazine cover.

Sashatree

She's so beautiful. And natural. And HEALTHY looking. Nice to see a woman who's NOT plastic and anorexic with a backside like a boy's. She's lovely!

Observer

Don't see why she's all THAT.
Ugly belly, photo shopped to where it's not even her crummy midsection.
Just don't get her being so popular let alone a model.
Nothing against her, just..... does NADA for me.

barney

Kate is Beautiful and has Amazing Boobs and a great body. Without a doubt #1 compared to the rest of the female stars of today. Pay attention ladies Kate is what a 100% natural woman is supposed to look like.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments