Brooke & Charlie's Kids

Back In Brooke's Clutches

11/8/2013 4:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1108-brooke-mueller-max-bob-ffn
Brooke Mueller's got her hands back on her and Charlie Sheen's twins -- picking them up from school today and bringing them to her home ... for the foreseeable future.

As we reported, the judge ruled 4-year-old Bob and Max will move in with Brooke along with Brooke's brother Scott, who is now the legal guardian.

Scott became the temporary owner of the twins after Denise Richards said she could no longer care for the boys -- because they had become violent with her daughters and because she couldn't handle Brooke's craziness.

One thing's for sure ... Charlie is NOT a happy camper.

taz

"temporary owner" ?? Morons.

HumanNature

WELCOME TO RICH PEOPLE "GHETTO"!!!!!!

Michael

Mom's a drug addict, Dad's a whore mongering drug addict, they are bounced between homes, and are violent to animals and women...

Aren't these ALL the markers for serial killers?

shirley

Can't blame Denise, if her girls are being bullied, to refuse custody. Especially if Brooke won't allow help for them.

HumanNature

IN A FEW MONTHS, BROTHER AND SISTER WILL BE AT EACH OTHER THROATS OVER THAT CHILD SUPPORT MONEY!!!!!!!

PASS THE POPCORN, PLEASE!!!!!

HumanNature

I MEANT THE "CRACK" PIPE!!!!!

Majestik

I really don't think most people really care what Charlie thinks, he's a failure as a Human in my eyes. All he does is spout off all the while his own children are suffering because of it. I'm praying for those boys, they are the only ones anyone should be caring about.

PeopleDoTheMost

The baby sitter/ family member expression on the picture behind Brook has that face of like " hell, here we go again" I feel sorry for those kids! Really do!

charlie sheen

Scott's not even really living with Brooke. It's all a lie. I've made mistakes in life but at least i admit that. I love my sons and want the best for them. To say i'm not a happy camper is the understatement of the year

Olivia3100

Disposable children!!! Boys have been thrown to the crazy, money hungry side of the family!! God bless those poor little boys.

snowboardchick

I have yet to see a picture where these kids are smiling.

spinner25

I don't see this lasting very long with DCFS didn't approve her to be around/live with the kids.

Ginger

Nannys will be caring for the little boys

Leanne

Take those boys to the nearest fire department no questions asked. This is ridiculous!

mary

i thought if any of her family got the boys they would let her have them, this is what her mother did when she had them. poor kids