Charlie Sheen

Violates Gag Order

Tweets 'Judge Anus-Brain'

11/9/2013 1:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1101-tmz-charlie-sheen
Charlie Sheen just violated the gag order in his custody case in a spectacular way, calling the judge Mr. "I'm Italian judge anus-brain," and threatening him if his kids are hurt in the newest custody configuration.

It's something of an understatement to say Charlie is not pleased that the judge just made Brooke Mueller's brother Scott the temporary guardian of twins Bob and Max.  The judge also allowed Scott and the kids to live with Brooke so they could be close to school.  That effectively puts Brooke back in the position of having full custody while she tries to beat her latest drug abuse problem.

Charlie just tweeted, "So lemme see if I got this straight ... my twin boys are now in harm's way and in grave danger, being 'raised' by a gaggle of incompetent and lascivious marionettes all ruled and fooled by an Adderall snorting husk called Brooke."

Now it gets good ... "And guess what CPS and 'I'm Italian' judge anus-brain, you may have gagged me temporarily, but mark my unspoken words, anything happens to my boys, and you will get to know me, know who I truly am, a loving father."

He ends, "Tag -- I'm it."

The judge just hauled Charlie into court a few days ago, telling him he's going to jail if he violates the gag order again.

Charlie doesn't seem to care, saying, "*If this means being jailed for loving and trying to protect my children, then go for it."

Sherron

If Charlie is so damn concerned about the safety and welfare of his kids, why doesn't he clean up his act and get custody of them? I guess that is too much trouble, for him to take responsibility??

BellaJ

He's willing to go to jail to prove his point. With overcrowding in our LA jails they won't keep him long. He obviously thinks its worth it. He's practicall daring the judge to do it!

ketjo

You know what's more interesting ......Why a troll company would be working this board so hard today !......Somebody layed out some good money to keep these folks pounding away at Charlie Boy......They leave their tell tale markers after a couple of pages.....and are bring used more and more by the "handlers" or managers of people Like Brooke...the K Klan and Lohan Inc....or what a coincidence...two out of the three are managed by the same company......and it ain't the K Klan....
Bash away Trolls and make that the paycheck....

Signothorn

Charlies isn't protecting his kids. He's delegated much of his responsibility as a dad to other people because he refuses to adapt his lifestyle to meet the needs of his children. Sorry Charlie, you knocked her up, now you need to own up. Instead he thinks part of being a father is referring to a judge as "I'm Italian judge anus-brain". He was invited to the meeting with Brook and Denise, but he chose not to go. Now he wants to put about the results and still act like he's above it all, including everyone involved.

pegnew

Obama care to the rescue(wink, wink)! It provides for mental health treatment...sounds like the ENTIRE family could use!!!

cojolo

These kids need to be taken away from ALL of these people. They are already messed up from having junkie parents that don't care about them. Charlie Sheen as a father? Poor kids....

pegnew

Obamacare to the rescue (wink, wink) It provides for mental health treatment - sounds like the ENTIRE family could use it!!!

jayndeb

Even with all charlies money DCFS has the power an say so

Pistol

If he was loving his kids, he'd shut up, get and keep his act together, and maintain a loving sane home for them.

Butterfly

CHARLIE SHEEN IS A COWARD!!! No one has said it, so, I just DID! He has constantly bragged about how tough he is, as, TIGER BLOOD, WINNING, etc, etc, etc. In reality, he crawls in a corner and hides from anyone who might come after him. He is a weakling with one large asset, a mouth that doesn't QUIT. It would take only ONE tough guy to approach him and he would cry like a baby and run away!!! Let him show his TIGER BLOOD to show up in court and BLAST the JUDGE as he threatened. Time for him to put his money where his mouth is! Never happen!

palermo

Charlie is every bit as much of a trashbag as his exwife, both horrible parents

susiecreamcheese

The decision by the judge was terrible. And you can't control Charlie; that's one of his endearing traits.

SSinOC

The system doesn't seem to be doing the right thing and Charlie can't seem to hold his tongue over it. It'll be interesting to see what happens next?

Kathy90277

Charlie, what is wrong with you? Look, the way you are talking is not going to help you in this situation. We all know you love your kids but I do have to ask...why were the kids with Denise and not you, when Brooke was in rehab? None of my business, probably so but TMZ is putting all this out here so I feel I can at least express my opinion. You make us all laugh hysterically when you are acting - but your attitude and mouth are a bit over the top of late. If I were your mother, I would sit your butt down and have a serious talk with you. My daughter is a few years younger then you my dear...How is Eddie? Your friend Eddie went to school with my husband by the way. Yeah, I know you aren't reading these but just in case, TRY getting along with Brooke for your kids sake. All this fighting is only hurting those boys and your boys are little cuties. Don't screw them up -

Quinn

Jail? Really in CA? Doubt it. Involuntary manslaughter only gets you two years. And that's only if you don't qualify for house arrest. The most Charlie will have to do is walk through the jailhouse and be fingerprinted. If that.