Charlie Sheen

Violates Gag Order

Tweets 'Judge Anus-Brain'

11/9/2013 1:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1101-tmz-charlie-sheen
Charlie Sheen just violated the gag order in his custody case in a spectacular way, calling the judge Mr. "I'm Italian judge anus-brain," and threatening him if his kids are hurt in the newest custody configuration.

It's something of an understatement to say Charlie is not pleased that the judge just made Brooke Mueller's brother Scott the temporary guardian of twins Bob and Max.  The judge also allowed Scott and the kids to live with Brooke so they could be close to school.  That effectively puts Brooke back in the position of having full custody while she tries to beat her latest drug abuse problem.

Charlie just tweeted, "So lemme see if I got this straight ... my twin boys are now in harm's way and in grave danger, being 'raised' by a gaggle of incompetent and lascivious marionettes all ruled and fooled by an Adderall snorting husk called Brooke."

Now it gets good ... "And guess what CPS and 'I'm Italian' judge anus-brain, you may have gagged me temporarily, but mark my unspoken words, anything happens to my boys, and you will get to know me, know who I truly am, a loving father."

He ends, "Tag -- I'm it."

The judge just hauled Charlie into court a few days ago, telling him he's going to jail if he violates the gag order again.

Charlie doesn't seem to care, saying, "*If this means being jailed for loving and trying to protect my children, then go for it."

Hurley

Let em jail u Charlie...BIG F-ING DEAL...LA COUNTY MEN;S JAIL WILL KEEP U FOR LONG ENOUGH TO BOOK YOU IN THEN - BU-BYE---THERE'S NO SPACE IN THAT JAIL FOR NONSENSE LIKE THIS

Kathryne

You may be a good entertainer; but you are a sorry ass parent! I have a son your age; and if he lived the way you do; I would have been involved from the very beginning. The CHILDREN should have rights; and between you and the law are depriving these kids..their rights. I was in law enforcement, and it will take a generation to heal their souls. It is all about money. May God watch over these children.NO One else will!

Nazakat

Nice work.

StevenB

Correction - this is just latest of several violations of the gag order in the last couple of days.

Wendy

Toss his ass in jail. He is not helping the situation.

kitten roulaine

These kids are now official statistics of crackhead parents, from their noted behavioral problems, to being shuffled from person to person. They are statistics, money or no money...Charlie and Brooke are nothing more than CRACKHEADS who bred.

Me

Someone needs to explain 'gag order' to Charlie. You don't have a gag order issued, proceed to talk about the case, and then say, "You may have gagged me temporarily..." WHILE you're talking about the case.

Moron.

VictorNewman

poor charlie. doesn't get his way so he lashes out with an ethnic slur. what a great dad!

WillowWynde

I truly feel sorry for those little boys. Neither one of their parents are operating with a full deck (although Charlie at least gets a few comedy points - must admit I laughed at his tweet to the judge). I just can’t believe that no one in a position of authority is phased by what Denise said about the boys hurting animals and her daughters. If they continue with no help, these kids will be making headlines themselves in 20 years - as serial killers.

Me

Gag orders? Jail? Charlie has a tweet for that:

and if this means being jailed
for loving and trying to protect my children,
then go for it.
I have as many friends on
the inside as i do out here.
my passion WILL NOT be silenced.
you are all now standing in my way.
I'd recommend a shift in
your geography.
c

Me

What is amazing about Charlie is he talks about trying to protect his children. But there's no one TO protect his children. The courts are insane, yes. But look at the choices. His parents are too old, Emilio hasn't said a word, her parents are I don't know where, Denise had had enough, and her brother steps in but he'll bring Brooke right back into the picture every day.

Who exactly is loving and watching out for the boys? Answer: No one. Each of them has their own elephant in the room, their own reason for this insanity.

Cecilia

How do any of us know how much progression Brooke has made so far? I believe Sheen had Denise lie.

Kel

if Charlie is really concerned for his kids, then why doesnt he do whatever it takes for HIM to get custody to raise them... I am lost as to why everyone But him is being given the option including the drug addict wife... someone please explain this to me

gedrast

Charlie ,,,,,,chuck zito should have beat the daylights out of you.You are one true sh_thead....TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS AND STOP HAVING OTHERS DO IT FOR YOU.

gedrast

what a douchebag.TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN KIDS THAT YOU MADE.