Charlie Sheen

Violates Gag Order

Tweets 'Judge Anus-Brain'

11/9/2013 1:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1101-tmz-charlie-sheen
Charlie Sheen just violated the gag order in his custody case in a spectacular way, calling the judge Mr. "I'm Italian judge anus-brain," and threatening him if his kids are hurt in the newest custody configuration.

It's something of an understatement to say Charlie is not pleased that the judge just made Brooke Mueller's brother Scott the temporary guardian of twins Bob and Max.  The judge also allowed Scott and the kids to live with Brooke so they could be close to school.  That effectively puts Brooke back in the position of having full custody while she tries to beat her latest drug abuse problem.

Charlie just tweeted, "So lemme see if I got this straight ... my twin boys are now in harm's way and in grave danger, being 'raised' by a gaggle of incompetent and lascivious marionettes all ruled and fooled by an Adderall snorting husk called Brooke."

Now it gets good ... "And guess what CPS and 'I'm Italian' judge anus-brain, you may have gagged me temporarily, but mark my unspoken words, anything happens to my boys, and you will get to know me, know who I truly am, a loving father."

He ends, "Tag -- I'm it."

The judge just hauled Charlie into court a few days ago, telling him he's going to jail if he violates the gag order again.

Charlie doesn't seem to care, saying, "*If this means being jailed for loving and trying to protect my children, then go for it."

Robdalec

Have to agree with Charlie on this one - the judge has an anus where his brain should be.

Kathryne

AND WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG

diane

If Charlie is so upset, why doesn't he do what it takes to raise his own children? Charlie craves publicity PERIOD. He doesn't want any responsibility. He's a joke. IF something does happen, Charlie will be the first to blame everyone but himself.

Willa329

These kids should be put up for adoption and hope to hell that any memory of their "parents/caretakers" be forgotten.

Kelly

You can say he Tweeted, but you can't say he violated the gag order. That's a judgement call - to be made by the judge.

Phantom

Charlie supports his kids, sees them, he looks out for them and he put them in the best home possible. With his schedule, the kids would be raised by nannies. Charlie does more than MANY parents, half of this country doesn't even pay for their own food! Charlie's tax $$ go to feed half of you people's kids.

maleficent

I honestly think Charlie does the best he can. He knows him having full custody of them is not the best for them. He sees them frequently (at least he did when they were with Denise-she's stated as much about her girls and the twins) and pays an exorbitant amount of child support on time monthly. Granted, these rants arent helping the situation. But he's doing better than Brooke.

backfire

Charlie does see his kids because it was in Denise's report. I think it takes guts to tweet what he did and think he's trying to bring it to the publics attention. The boys are terribly troubled enough to be dangerous to other children and animals as reported by Denise and the School Teachers. Why put them in the hands of a mother whose been in and out of rehab more than l9 times and her brother who is of no help at all.

Phantom

What does anybody know about this brother?

Genghis Khan

Actually the kids were living with Denise, who only a moron wouldn't consider the best option. So yeah the judge is a tard.

And Khan would hit that (denise not brooke).

get real

Denise didnt want the Kids anymore.. Im Sure she was Getting Payed Very well to Raise those Boys. She is Real. The money didnt mean anything. She didnt want to put her other kids in harms way for any amount of money. Brooks mother. Hum. Brooke. Hum. So now the brother. Lets see how it plays out. Next step would be to put boys in Foster care. Maybe the Brother has some sense and will ok the Boys to get Psych help. God knows they need it. Wish them all well.

Darren

Finally, something more interesting than that Kanye/Kim **it! I think I'll give my parents a hug.

rlemons

He might be a few marbles short but on this one he is absolutely right.

Sue Hamlin

I'm sure it's been said before, but it's no wonder those children have anger problems. Neither parent seems fit, there must be someone sane that can take these kids and give them a better example. Good for Ms. Richards for at least trying.

deputy dawg

Question. If Charlie Sheen is so concerned about his beloved twins why doesn't he take care of them himself? Have a garage sale, get rid of all the hookers and blow and take care of your own freakin' kids. Let me know when the garage sale starts.