Brooke, Charlie

Brooke's Brother Wins Guardianship of Twins

11/8/2013 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1106-denise-charlie-brooke-tmzThere has been a changing of the guard ... Brooke Mueller's brother, Scott, has just gone to court and won temporary guardianship of Brooke and Charlie Sheen's twins Bob and Max ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported ... Denise Richards -- who had temporary guardianship -- made it clear to the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services during a meeting Thursday -- she could no longer handle Bob and Max because they were violent toward her daughters.

1108-scott-allen-mueller
We've learned DCFS has signed off on Scott becoming guardian.  We're told he will get the children tonight.

Story developing ...

1105_bob_max_sheen_through_the_years_footer

WTF

Exactly what Brooke wanted. She may be giving the DCFS's head some BJs.

RY

I hope Scott doesn't have any kids for Bob and Max to torture.

krystal

They need a father figure in their lives.. probably much better off with the brother than with Denise

Miara

That was fast!

TJ

Why is this anyone's business anyway?? Who cares what these miscreants are doing?

Bella

OMG! Who is in charge at DCFS? Don't get the boys psychological help, cause more damage by uprooting them and shipping them to yet another home. What the F#$% is going on out there!

QE2

This sounds like a good solution. Hopefully this guy is normal and can help these kids. I think Brooke got combative with Denise about anything that could make her look bad. Maybe she won't be this way with her brother. I have no idea if this guy has a job, but at least he can give the boys undivided attention when he's with them. Denise has three other children.

BigKahuna

Charlie goes on this wild rant, trashing everyone in sight. So, why exactly is he NOT stepping up and taking custody? It's called being a father, being a parent and being responsible. The fact that he has basically excused himself from their care (other than money) he should probably shut his mouth or back up his words and file for custody. That would likely require he drop the booze, drug and hooker infused parties. Ah, what do I know?

Gigi

They are not necessarily "doomed" as others are saying. I took custody of my niece when she was 3 years old after being born to two drug addicted parents who left her in a different place every week. Its true she was never what I would call "violent" but she did have some issues and I got her in therapy and now 8 years later, she is a wonderful, happy normal girl who is just as much a part of our family as my own kids are.
They just need a consistent place to call home with somebody who is not going to abandon them when things get rough. I hope this Uncle is the guy.

my 2 cents

What is the brother's story ?

jabberjaws

Scott just won the lottery.

ketjo

Charlie the simplest way to solve this problem with Brooke and get your boys back and into treatment ...is the money...Stop the money train...go to the judge and say I will pay 55 thousand a month into a trust and medial fund overseed by a third party not related to Brooke or her people who will only allot the money for the boys make it were she can't use it for herself at all.....and give her a independent amount of alimony as little as you can..but the big money would be off limits to her....I can garenette you she would go ballistic....then tell her if she signs away her rights to the boys she get 60 alimony.....
which do you think she will go for.?????

The Money.......

t

Don't blame Denise at all, wouldn't want them attacking my girls either. Hope this guy has his head on his shoulders and can help. God knows, Charlie or Brooke don't at this time. Maybe will be a wake up call for Charlie.

janet

$55k per month hell yeah their laughing their asses off.

Livvie

Yeah I'm sure that will work out, not. Those poor kids have been handed to wolves.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments