Miley Cyrus

Lights Up Joint On-Stage ...

Because She Can

11/11/2013 12:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111013_miley_cyrus_launchMiley Cyrus traded twerking for toking at the EMAs -- the European version of MTV's VMAs -- puffing a fat joint on live TV Sunday night.

Cyrus performed twice during the show without sparking any controversy -- but while accepting the award for Best Video she shocked everyone by lighting up.

The awards were in Amsterdam, so she probably won't get in trouble, and Miley took full advantage ... while wearing a onesie and fur coat.

Guess marijuana isn't the only thing they're lax about over there.

update_bar When the EMAs aired in the U.S. ... Miley's joint smoking was edited out.

111113_miley_ema_mtvus_launch

DanzaSlapsBack

I smoke better chron than this skeezy

kitnplayn

This is an insecure little girl trying to pretend she is tough. She is the result of a childhood full of entertainment pedophiles, and she is clearly unequipped to be a role model for young people. She is self-destructive and loud, and soon she will be a very messed up parent.

Your S&M Girlfriend

It is no longer interesting and certainly not shocking anymore. Miley is nothing but a vulgar shock performer. Talented? Who knows. She chose to be nothing but an acting out sexually immature/repressive/suggestive piece of country trash. She probably thinks getting high is cool when people her grandparents age were doing it in their teens. No big deal. She's incredibly immature and will probably always be so.

Denny

can somebody tell her to stop wearing those shirt!!!!!!!!

tgrfan42069

this girl has the worst case of "look at me itus" that i have ever seen.also to tmz this isnt shocking.it would be shocking if she didnt pull some desperate publicity stunt while at an award show.

Alisa Kent

I am so over this girl, i know her parents have got to be just sick of all the bad publicity she keeps getting of her own volition. If she wants to act like a complete idiot then by all means she is doing it. Her dad should just say she is grown and we don't even try to control how stupid she allows herself to be. Or refuse to comment at all and let that speak for itself. How stupid can one person get that is trying to have a music career? Whatever i won't be commenting on MC anymore she doesnt deserve my attention.

HRH

I wonder if she'll change her surname when she marries her soul-mate Justin Bieber.

Nat

The sad part of this is many teens think she is soooo cool. She's showing them that breaking the law is ok, that looking sleazy is great, that acting like a jackass is what's in. As a woman, I'm ashamed of what my gender does to make it in this world. Girls, you want a hero, check out Malala, the Pakistani girls who's fighting for education for girls. That's someone to look up to.

TxGal

Another Stupid Moment for Miley....

Applehead

Patiently wait for karma.

Chuck

moron.

Applehead

We watch her, talk about her, listen to her music. Hate on her all you want, she is just following the road to riches that we have all paved for her. Rather than rag on her, why not do all you can to change the system. Shun her, and those like her, by not watching, not talking, and not buying what she sells. Let those who are promoting her know there is no profit in it. I know whining is easier, but it has no effect.

Johnny Drama

cmon grow some balls...try this in moscow where it would mean something revolutionary. What a phony rebel

louise lorette

This girl has a few loose screws. Mommy and daddy must be so proud.

karylle

Am I the only one thinking that Miley's message to the world of late is,"Look at me, talk about me, bash me if you want, but never stop talking about me"? What if people stop talking about her? Maybe then she will stop in this Lindsay Lohan/ Amand Byrnes path she's taking. Just my opinion.