Miley Cyrus

Lights Up Joint On-Stage ...

Because She Can

11/11/2013 12:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111013_miley_cyrus_launchMiley Cyrus traded twerking for toking at the EMAs -- the European version of MTV's VMAs -- puffing a fat joint on live TV Sunday night.

Cyrus performed twice during the show without sparking any controversy -- but while accepting the award for Best Video she shocked everyone by lighting up.

The awards were in Amsterdam, so she probably won't get in trouble, and Miley took full advantage ... while wearing a onesie and fur coat.

Guess marijuana isn't the only thing they're lax about over there.

update_bar When the EMAs aired in the U.S. ... Miley's joint smoking was edited out.

111113_miley_ema_mtvus_launch

Squeakers

What we are witnessing here is history, folks. Right before our eyes we are seeing her eclipse the Britney Spears Oops I Lost My Mind-No Wait Here I Am stage and jump right in the creation lane of the next generation's Courtney Love Bat Chit Crazy Aint Never Coming Back. Before you know it she'll be sippin' champagne out of Pamela Anderson's stiletto. Keep the torch alive, yeah!

paco

It's stupid stunts like that that keep pot illegal.

Nikki

great role model for 8 to 12 year olds

dierdre

So this is news because?????? She is such an *******....Why doesn't she just disappear along with the trashians....She is so classless. Please, please stop reporting on this piece of ****......

SANDY ROGERS

You need to stop giving Miley Cyrus ANY air time and she would stop acting like a fool!!!! The more people talk about her "games" she is playing for the T.V. camera's the more she will act up.---and I use the word act loosely!!!

Mr Joshua

Man, that outfit is so tight I can see her breakfast. Nice lips Miley.

Nobrows

What a sad little girl.

Stef

You know what? Her gynecologist doesn't even have to have her come in every year since she basically shows her cervix to the world.

RuhRo

I found the Scooby snacks...in her camel toe

BaadBoy

Miley visits her agent: …and we can get photos of you doing wacky things, smoking dope, getting naked and dancing like a whore on stage. We’ll really get some attention when we release the sex tape. …by the way, can you sing?

Ya know, I'm gonna remember this one and post the same damn thing every time I see a Miley article.

Michell

Ohhh, I so shocked that she lit up and dressed like a ho....NOT!

MrB

Oh my god, I love her and want to be just like her!!!

DogsRule

She is just going from Bad to WORST! We get it already Miley ... you think you are Grown Up now, shedding your HM image ... you are just acting like an Immature Ass!

Drama1245

She used to be all gums when she was younger and now she's all teeth.

Sid

Feminists should be helping Miley out. She has fallen prey to then man's image of a woman. So sad.