Miley Cyrus

Lights Up Joint On-Stage ...

Because She Can

11/11/2013 12:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111013_miley_cyrus_launchMiley Cyrus traded twerking for toking at the EMAs -- the European version of MTV's VMAs -- puffing a fat joint on live TV Sunday night.

Cyrus performed twice during the show without sparking any controversy -- but while accepting the award for Best Video she shocked everyone by lighting up.

The awards were in Amsterdam, so she probably won't get in trouble, and Miley took full advantage ... while wearing a onesie and fur coat.

Guess marijuana isn't the only thing they're lax about over there.

update_bar When the EMAs aired in the U.S. ... Miley's joint smoking was edited out.

111113_miley_ema_mtvus_launch

IceGypsy

Meh!! What's the big deal. She's young, and experimenting, we did the same growing up in the 70s. The bands back then did that and I'm sure much worse. The only difference is back in the day, there was no such thing as cell phones, or youtube, so it was never reported.

gemini81

That's awesome! I was in Amsterdam last month and I'd say she's fitting right in...

Canada Guy

Not planned at all I'm sure. She probably didnt even realize she was doing it.

Monksolo

In one night, Miley succeeded in making marijuana smoking uncool across the entire nation.

tmzisjokes

SIGH!!!!

Woot

My serious wish is that Miley and Justin and Chrissy all get thrown into some hole somewhere in another country and we never hear from them again.
End of story.

CaliCakes702

Miley Cyrus should just make a sex tape with justin Bieber so they can both prove once and for all how "adult" they are. Then get the f*ck out of our lives.
I haven't visited TMZ in over a month and I come back to see the same sh*tty news.

tmzisjokes

I dont support bashing people i dont know personally but MADAM MILEY really?? That was rather desperate...

Lisa

To correct my previous comment, smoking indoors in Amsterdam indoors is illegal....UNLESS it's pure weed. So there you go, she's smoking pure weed.

ummm?!

I'd like to B!tch slap her and Justine/Justin Bieber. Hollywood's Spoiled(Look at Me) Brats.

buzz kill

Well, we can all be grateful for one thing, SHE'S NOT OUR DAUGHTER.

Lauren

If someone like Selena Gomez did this, then I would be shocked. But it's so predictable from Miley, she's so desperate for attention. I bet she thought she was being "edgy" ha ha.

moG

As much as Miley bugs my ass, I think it is great she fired up a fatty.....time for it to be legalized.

Irene

She is like a small child trying to get attention. I know she is very young but enough is enough. Time to stop giving her the attention.

Joan K

Miley you are not cute at all anymore in fact you are fugly