« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Richie Incognito

I'm Not a Racist ...

Martin Isn't Even Mad at Me

11/10/2013 7:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

111013_incognito_glazer_launchRichie Incognito is playing the "everybody does it" card to explain why he hammered Jonathan Martin with threatening, racist, and violent language -- and further, he says it's just how he and Martin talk to each other.

In his first extensive interview, Incognito -- who's been suspended for his actions -- basically said players in NFL locker rooms, black and white, use the n-word freely.

Incognito admitted being "embarrassed" by the voicemail he left for his teammate ... where he called him a "half n**ga" -- and said he feels it's inappropriate for him to ever use that word. Strange ... since he's also saying he does it all the time.

As for bullying? Incognito told FOX NFL Insider Jay Glazer ... he didn't think this was a case of bullying ... and was more "an issue of mine and Jon's relationship, where I've taken stuff too far, and I didn't know it was hurting him."

Incognito also shared text messages he says his "best friend" Jonathan sent him after the controversy exploded. He claims Martin said ... "I don't blame you guys. I blame some stuff in the locker room. I blame the culture. I blame what was going on around me."

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Matityahu Haulover

RI is guilty of being a football player. You and I like to watch football – he does his job. He isn’t a racist.

CoconutScrimp

Jonathan Martin must be hiding something for him to just go AWOL over bullying.

Either way, I think he is now persona nongrata in any lockerroom.

freaksloan

NO! Reason to forgive, he did nothing wrong.

whocares

If he was black, brown, yellow, purple, no one would care. He's white. All whites are racists dontchaknow?!?!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Half these mofo's calling this incident racists has never lived in or around a neighborhood that mainly consists of black folks. Believe me, you live in one for 17 yrs and you personally throwing that word around wouldn't bother no one that hood. Except for them outside mofo's.

KicksandGiggles

Oh brother. What goes on in the locker room should stay in the locker room. Tell Martin to strap it like a man and deliver it right back. Cheez, so sick of all this correctness crap!!! Its a locker room not a diplomatic conference!!!!

uruseless

Incognito is a little guy because terminal stupidity isn't usually a terminal illness. But, then it might just be terminal in his future if he doesn't STFU. He seems to be almost as smart as the average pit bull.

uruseless

Sorry about not proof reading before sending.

Incognito is a lucky guy because terminal stupidity isn't usually a terminal illness. But, then it might just be terminal in his future if he doesn't STFU. He seems to be almost as smart as the average pit bull.

nikynewark

These are supposed to be big, burly he-man football stars, not wimpy cry-baby's. Suck it up and stop whining. pro sports are loaded with ex-cons and felons. They're laughing at you.

Noname

This guy is a bully, he's trash and most of all just stupid.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'm betting he was a bully from childhood but he was a talented player so he probably got a pass from before he was even in his teens. Anyone who talks about gang raping someone's sister or assaulting their mother and thinks that's okay has some baggage.

uruseless

At least there are opportunities if Incognito is dropped and no other team picks him up.

Some suggestions:

1. Bouncer/doorman at a low class night club.

2. Prodding cattle at a slaughterhouse.

3. MMA cage fighting.

4. Moving garbage around at a dump.

EnquirerLover

Can the dolphin organization please put a lid on this moron? He ain't doing himself or them any favors. Hate them more each day!! Booooooooo

natnic

I wonder why TMZ left the part below out of their report. Was it to change your point of view or was it Harvey trying to get a cauk inside his anus???

You sheep need to stop treating TMZ as a reliable news source.

P.S. did you see the text he showed in his interview? Here since TMZ is your only news source. After the interview, Incognito gave Fox News his phone to back up his claims. Glazer showed texts that Martin allegedly sent Incognito two days after his departure from the team, saying he did not blame him or the team, and instead blames the locker room culture. ”Wassup man? The worlds gone crazy lol. I’m good tho congrats on the win,” Martin wrote, followed by a second text: “I’m good man it’s insane bro. But just know I don’t blame you guys at all. It’s just the culture around football and the locker room got to me a little.”

natnic

You sheep need to stop treating TMZ as a reliable news source.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments