Bruce and Lamar

Best Buds In Malibu

11/12/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1111_bruce_lamar_tmz
Lamar Odom
has a savior ... and it turns out it's the other guy in the Kardashian house who left the Klan ... Bruce Jenner.

Sources connected to both Bruce and Lamar tell TMZ ... Lamar has been spending a lot of time with Bruce at his new home in Malibu.  They spend hours together during which Bruce counsels Lamar on various life issues, including how to stay clean and whose company he should and shouldn't be keeping.

Bruce is telling confidantes Lamar is CLEAN -- free of drugs and alcohol.

We're told Bruce feels he's a positive influence on Lamar and can make a huge difference in his life.  Bruce has told friends he loves Lamar and thinks he's a "good soul."

As Bruce told one friend, "Everybody's got s**t in their life and they need to learn how to deal with it.  Lamar didn't deal with his very well."

Bruce is also telling friends ... Lamar is working out constantly and has not given up on his dream to return to the NBA.

And Bruce is saying ... it doesn't matter that Khloe is pulling the plug on her marriage ... he will stay close to Lamar because he genuinely cares for him.

seashell4ever

The negative energy is amazing..how sad, we need to watch but yet look at our self..I think its great, we really have no idea what goes on behind closed doors...Lets hope everyone including all of us have a Happy Destiny.

Italia

Bull crap! Bruce and Lamar are both Scorpios. I'd believe they're getting high together before I'd believe they're "friends". Bruce doesn't even like black people.

Vanessa

Bruce is a good guy

jjgg5

I'm sure they are best buds and budding together.

la2girl

Lamar never had a drug problem. Some bs story that the Kardashians made up. They are always the victims right. Reggie did Kim wrong Kris H. did Kim wrong. Next Bruce will be doing Kris wrong. I'm sure if there hadn't been such bs negativity about Lamar in the media He would have been signed a long time ago.

Shellbell81

I'm a girl and I'm going to say it "bros before hoes". I'm sure there is still love in these guys hearts but these K girls are life sucking, money sucking hoes...I'm sure sucking other things also. You two guys are solid and real. Find real women, be happy. Build a castle fit for a king and be a king in your homes. I hated to see how Bruce was bullied around, told what he could have and do in his home, that's bull****. Bruce, if I was available I'd make you my king and allow you to be the man of the house. Lamar, run...RUUUUUNNNN and lock your money up bro!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4