Zac Efron

Breaks Jaw in Bizarre 'Accident'

11/12/2013 3:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1112-zac-efron-tmzZac Efron broke his jaw.  His jaw is wired shut.  It supposedly happened when he slipped in a puddle of water at his home. That's Zac's story.

Zac has been in rehab twice this year for cocaine abuse.  He also had been dabbling in Molly.

In addition to the broken jaw, Zac apparently also suffered a big ol' gash that had to be closed with stitches.

Maybe it's true, but it's a very weird story ... slipping and breaking your jaw in a puddle of water.

We're told Zac -- who has been a hard partier for years -- has been struggling to stay clean.

1112_zac_efron_house_photos_footer

Yankr Titsov

I saw him slip and fall onto a penis once.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Could be he slipped on one of those metal dildos.

Livvie

He slipped in booze. Oh well. Maybe he should hook up with Brooke Mueller, seems they have a lot in common.

gbtw

very sad. i was the first to think his drug problems were just part of his pr campaign to toughen up his image... now, i'm starting to believe it's all real. too elaborate to be faked. very very sad how people can get so lost.

Ignitedfury86

Yeah he definitely slipped, into someone's fist. I know if I were falling...I would put my arms out, and if something is going to break, it would be either my wrist or my arm. Not my damn face.

Lsap

Is your jaw wired shut from a slip-and-fall? Better Text Saul

Vote2012

Drugs booze and things break

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Leave it to TMZ to jump to a sleazy conclusion

bill_leslie

effeminate white boy with a "broken jaw"? let me guess - an extra large BBC?

darla

Poor guy, since his much publicized break up with Vanessa he seems not been able to move on his life. He's sinking so low and obviously not coping very well. Too bad his former girlfriend has move on and is very happy

Barbara

It can happen. I have never done drugs and drink rarely. I was walking really fast, tripped and my reflexes were off. The result was a blow out fracture of my face.

daved0622

At least his nose isn't wired shut, he can still do his caine.

alex

Stupid ****e can happen. I broke my foot when a coffee can dropped on it. Just sayin'

Demi

It sounds like a drunken fight....

LadyN

People have freak accidents all the time. The truth will come out if it wasn't as he said but he is sure going to be miserable for a while with his jut wired shut. That's brutal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments