Zac Efron

Breaks Jaw in Bizarre 'Accident'

11/12/2013 3:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1112-zac-efron-tmzZac Efron broke his jaw.  His jaw is wired shut.  It supposedly happened when he slipped in a puddle of water at his home. That's Zac's story.

Zac has been in rehab twice this year for cocaine abuse.  He also had been dabbling in Molly.

In addition to the broken jaw, Zac apparently also suffered a big ol' gash that had to be closed with stitches.

Maybe it's true, but it's a very weird story ... slipping and breaking your jaw in a puddle of water.

We're told Zac -- who has been a hard partier for years -- has been struggling to stay clean.

1112_zac_efron_house_photos_footer

Emilio

He's not even that big of a star to have this drug problem to begin with...

Leroy Tabbins

Zac: find a woman. Someone who satisfies you and keeps you happy. Stick to killer weed and find a real chick, k? I guess..unless ur into dudes. If so, then find a dude, bro.

Ron Fing Swanson

This dude is not having a good year.

ChelC4

Enjoy your liquid meals Zac!

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Zac: I hope your jaw heals quickly and you can get back to work soon. The people who helped you in rehab will be able to help you use the painkillers sensibly so you don't relapse. Broken jaws heal.

Mimi

I dont understand why drug abuse is called "partying". I like parties, I give parties, I go to parties… but I don't do drugs and if I can help it, no one does drugs at my home … yet everyone seems to have fun when they come over. I serve drinks, tasty food, have good music playing for listening and dancing, initiate interesting conversation and sometimes we play silly games…. this is what my friends and I call partying.

Choose Laughter

Lie detector test not needed here folks!! He hurt his jaw not on a puddle, but while floating down de-Nile!

Ross

he wants painkillers

Jacked Up

It happened from trying to give bee jays to Clooney and Pitt at the same time.

Tino

he's thinking "worst night ever.."

The Zombie

I had my mouth wired shut for 4 months because of a motorcycle accident, and I can tell you a broken jaw is no joke. I can definitely feel for him.

Miara

TMZ - always adding a negative and derogatory spin to every single story. Anyway - who cares!?!

billybob

Maybe a gone wrong David Carradine routine?

thenewmrsmorgan

Zech simply got his ass whoped

Alie

It's so weird because I thought Zac Efron's life was so boring (which would not have been a bad thing clearly)… he was the last person who I would think of as a 'hard partier'

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments