Zac Efron

Breaks Jaw in Bizarre 'Accident'

11/12/2013 3:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1112-zac-efron-tmzZac Efron broke his jaw.  His jaw is wired shut.  It supposedly happened when he slipped in a puddle of water at his home. That's Zac's story.

Zac has been in rehab twice this year for cocaine abuse.  He also had been dabbling in Molly.

In addition to the broken jaw, Zac apparently also suffered a big ol' gash that had to be closed with stitches.

Maybe it's true, but it's a very weird story ... slipping and breaking your jaw in a puddle of water.

We're told Zac -- who has been a hard partier for years -- has been struggling to stay clean.

1112_zac_efron_house_photos_footer

Perky

He slipped into someone's fist.

al baby

I wonder if he is using again ?

Sips

I love how the rich and famous think all others are stupid as a puddle of water...

fckupd

I broke my jaw once, when I was wasted on cocain and molly!

Kelly

Oh no! Not the face!!!

PhilipMarkum

That's a great way to keep a crack pipe out of his mouth isn't it? In fact, it's genius, LOL! Seriously, something is very wrong with this guy and it's sad because he's going to be another River Phoenix, Heath Ledger, Jim Belushi, etc., and die young. He needs to move home to be with people who have no ulterior motives and who truly love him. Good luck, Zac.

bring back recent posts

...yikes...I am getting claustrophobic just thinking about it....poor guy

dodofc

ZAC EFRON WILL BE JOINING THE 27 CLUB SOON... HE'S 26.

Saintsgurl

Possibly for pain medicine???

lauren lipkin

who are you guys talking to that zac been struggling to stay clean?

HRH Prince Michael

Yet again, a CONFIRMED Anti-American and patently
Fascist "administration", is currently suppressing/censoring 90% of my Constitutionally-protected Internet/Electronic communications.
For over a decade, gross Civil and Human Rights violations have been committed against the Divinely-anointed House of David. Consequently, infecting a once Godly-blessed nation with an Epidemic of Death and Destruction.
The entire "Executive", "Legislative", and "Judicial"
branches of the U.S. "Government" shall face swift and severe recompense: With, The True and Living Yahweh as My Witness.
The 2013 Sentence
www.all4webs.com/f/0/king

Dead account Delete at will

wheres the gash at? lack of details there.
had to look this dope up on IMDB to even see what he's been in. Figures a high school musical dope. Who cares about these idiots? He's a no one. He can od in the corner and no one would notice.

david 183

He slipped in a puddle of vodka.

Sfr

My sister slipped on a puddle of water once and broke her jaw, her jaw moved to the side it was so bad, luckily it's normal now but there's a bit damage to her jaw, it's not a joke.

My brother tripped on a rock while he was running and his head on another rock, and it completely cut open the top right corner of his forehead, a lot of stitches and still has the scar.

It's not a joke, I've seen so many people slip on water, little puddles without even noticing and break a hand or to, and they aren't even on drugs, that's why they have those "caution wet" signs everywhere. In Alberta, a lot of people slip and can die, I've seen a boy about 17 slip and almost died in someones arms when he slipped and this is in Alberta.

You don't do drugs to slip, it happens a lot and it's no joke.

Stephanie

If he is clean I hope he can stay that way.... I'm sure they are give him quite a bit of pain medicine for an injury like that. And if his jaw is wired shut do I hear Morphine Drip????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments