Bar Refaeli

First Post-Surgery Bikini Sesh

11/13/2013 7:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1113-bar-refaeli-instagram-01
Guess Bar Refaeli is feeling better after going under the knife ... 'cause hours after she had a mole surgically removed from her torso, the supermodel was galavanting around in her bikini.

Bar originally posted a pic in a doctor's office on November 12 -- with the caption, "Goodbye beauty mark." It's unclear why the 28-year-old had the mark removed.

1113-bar-refaeli-instagram-03
But hours after the procedure, Bar posted another couple of shots ... showing her running around the beach in a bikini with a bandage on the spot where her mole used to be.

Supermodels -- they even make recovering from surgery look easy.

1113-bar-refaeli-instagram-02

Truth44

OH NO SAY IT ISN'T SO, A MOLE????? Wow I was so scared for her, I hope she doesn't risk her recovery while she runs around flaunting her flat a$$ all over the beach!!! GIVE ME A BREAK TMZ!!! #LAME

Quiet

her face looks haggard and worn. first pic her eyes have some serious wrinkles. when i read 28 years old i thought for sure she was more leos age or at least mid thirties with that toss around face she is sporting

Mimi

I had a mole cut off my torso two months ago… can I get a shout out from TMZ, complete with headlines, pity and photos? The actual cutting took… about 2 minutes. I got a fancy shmancy bandaid on it too. Wow.

Jacqui

Surgery, guys? C'mon. She had a procedure, not effing surgery.

littlebitch

Mine took 3 minutes to get rid of. Not surgery.

Ozzie X

How shallow can you be. Really? She has been through so much dealing with a mole, I guess the airbrush department were asking for extra pay to have to conceal her mole per picture.

mindy

OMG! it is no big deal to get a mole removed! It takes all of 5 minutes! They numb your skin and cut it off. Period. It's not as though it was a melanoma embedded in her nail or eye! geez???a major production over nothing. my 8 year old had one removed for her elbow and went to ballet class right after it...unreal,

LogicStuff