Brooke Mueller

Sued By Ex-Nanny

Wants a Cool $10 Mil!

11/13/2013 1:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1111_brooke_mueller_tmz
Brooke Mueller
has just been sued by her former nanny who wants up to $10 million -- and get this ... it's a lawsuit for overtime wages!

Norma Lavizzo worked for Brooke within the last 4 years -- we're told for a relatively short period of time -- she claims she regularly worked more than 40 hours a week with ZERO overtime pay.

Sources tell TMZ ... Lavizzo claimed she was on call and therefore worked 24 hours a day, and she couldn't even eat or rest.

Sources connected with Brooke say she made a private demand before filing suit -- asking for $10 million, and get this ... it was primarily based on a 4-day trip to Miami where she says she had to work nonstop.  And of course she says she wants the 24/7 OT pay.

The nanny has a couple of problems.   First, we're told she signed a release which waives any right to future money.  Second, we're told there were multiple nannies in the house so she didn't have to work non-stop.

1217_brooke_mueller_through_footer

nof

First thing a nanny does once she's hired.

Cases you, your place, any openings.

"Vulnerabilities."

Her fellow-nannies know all the appropriate lawyers -

Give me a pack of Hyena's/Jackals any old day.

A Vampire or two.

They're not a temporary nuisance or minor inconvenience -

They're a permanent and ever-lasting scar.

Plotting, plotting, plotting...

Anonymous

nof

@ "Neither of the "legal" comments at the end hold water: First, while she might not get $10M, you can't sign away your right to overtime wages. Clauses in contracts that are illegal, are null and void. Second, it does not matter if other nannies were in the house: If she were on duty, she should have been paid by law, including any overtime."

______________________________

...you her lawyer?

nof

Hey, Nannies and House-Keepers are innocent/harmless-enough ...

Just ask Maria and Arnold.

Toilethead

Hell, if everybody else is going to sue her I want to sue her too!

buggaz

Ho' vs. Ho'

KicksandGiggles

This nanny beetch is stupid + crazy + greedy and that is a lethal combination. She needs to pay attorney fees and court time for this dumb sheetz.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

How much did she get paid an hour to watch those little demons? $100,000.00? #winning!

Dead@27

You can't fully blame Charlie for this...
because Brooke looks like she could suck a
bowling ball through a Garden Hose.

bjlbjl1

Obama didn't give me enough in free handouts so I'm gonna go and try and get one from the first rich person I know

zeus

She reminds me of the last 30 min of Casino as the Sharon Stone character...YUCK

Colonel Custard

Brooke is going to have to give out a lot of hummers and tuggies to pay for this. I'll get in line.

Abe

You'd have to pay me far more than $10 million to work for Brooke. Just stepping over all the discarded booze bottles and drug vials every day would be worth that much.

Ali

What a mess. She has it all but can't get it together. Sad. I have a weight problem and know how hard it is to fight my weight so I can only imagine how hard it is for her to battle her addiction/s but with children involved and all the drama, you'd think she'd buck up and sort herself out.

Yurra Knutz

Pay me or... I'll name fingers and point names.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments