« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

M.I.A.

Screw Middle Finger Suit

I'm Goin' Back to the Super Bowl

11/13/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111313_mia_launch
M.I.A. doesn't give two craps about the NFL's $1.5 million lawsuit against her for flashing a middle finger during last year's Super Bowl halftime show -- in fact, she tells TMZ, she's going back to the Super Bowl ... to support Bruno Mars.

M.I.A. was leaving an L.A. sushi joint when we asked about the lawsuit, and the singer laughed it all off like it was a joke -- but said she would attend the 2014 Super Bowl to support Bruno's halftime show.

Pretty safe bet she won't actually be on stage, but check the clip.

M.I.A. has previously scoffed at the NFL's legal action ... claiming she's a victim of nothing more than "powerful corporation d**k shaking."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

She still has no talent.

Los Pepes

And so are the Seahawks
And this time the refs won't cost them the game by making horrible calls they later admitted to

Brian

Zero talent moron won't even get in Met Life stadium

Jordan

She is aware the NFL Can and probably will not allow her in the Stadium.

bring back recent posts

..classless ignorant fool...time still not up yet?

JD

Love your show and I watch it every evening on Fox 26 in Houston TX at 10:30pm. Help me raise money go to this web site and register it is free and help me earn some extra cash for the Holiday's thank you.

http://HiredPay.com/?id=shrimp2015 just copy and paste it to your web browser

JD

Just love your show and i watch it here on Fox 26 Houston TX at 10:30pm. If you can help me earn some extra cash for the Holiday's go to this web site and register: http://HiredPay.com/?id=shrimp2015 it is 100% free and who knows you may like it as well. It is a great way to earn some extra cash. Thank You

oleman

she is irrelevant.....what has she accomplished other than this?

JD

I will have to say this the Houston Texas are really terrible this year and the biggest bonehead move that Ed Reed did was make the comments he did on National TV and the Texans cut him from the team.

Bone Head Move of the Week!!!!!!!

cut and paste this to your web browser and register http://HiredPay.com/?id=shrimp2015 help me raise some extra cash for the Holiday's

bradpittmovies1@gmail.com

she's near 40 years old and looks like she's from one of those dog-eating countries.....oh never mind, she has her hat on sideways so she has cred.

Ozzie X

She is the brown skinned Miley Cyrus.

Majestik

No baby, you are the victim of a "HUSBAND WITH TOO MUCH MONEY" that paid huge dollars to get you a recording contract. BTW, PAPER PLANES, your ONLY hit was nothing but repeating the same verse twice, how is that an actual song? Oh wait, I almost forgot, that other "BIG HIT" you had was doing backup for KONARTIST West. Ya, get your multimillionaire husband to pay off the powers that be and make it go away. You haven't been relevant since the Superbowl finger, what's that say about your talent? MEH!!!!!

Eileen

M.I.A. was MIA and should remain that way. Nobody noticed when she was here and nobody cared when she was gone.

kimkardashianstalkingass

TMZ, I'd like to watch this MIA video clip - but not if I have to wait 28 seconds for a toothpaste commercial to finish. Too many ads of late.

kimkardashianstalkingass

Ooops forgot to say - commercials before your clips should only be used for bigger stories, not the MIA and the Super Bowl clip.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments