Maksim Chmerkovskiy

I'm Coming Back To 'DWTS'!

11/14/2013 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Maksim-Chmerkovskiy
Maksim Chmerkovskiy has really big disco balls ... 'cause he's not only returning to "Dancing With the Stars" -- but he's going back with a bigger job ... TMZ has learned.

According to our ballroom sources, Maksim will make a surprise appearance Monday on "DWTS' ... as a guest judge.

We're told the show's former dance pro will be sitting right next to Bruno, Len and Carrie Ann during the semi-final performances.

Maksim peaced out of 'DWTS' back in February. Since then he's been running several dance studios, and starring in "Forever Tango" on Broadway.

In other words, same s**t ... different pay.

Doodlebug

Good I hope he goes off and makes a huge scene. Has many violent outbursts and temper tantrums

Dead account Delete at will

No wonder I rarely watch tv. With programing like this who would want to watch? Are peoples lives really so boring that you want to sit at home all day and watch other peoples lives? For christ's sake if your lifes that boring get out and make it more interesting. Enough with these "reality" shows

Choose Laughter

Judging? Lots of people will tune in to hear this arrogant dip **** speak well played DWTS

Spanky

Maks is gorgeous and a very talented dancer! I'll be watching.

alan brickman

That show is awful! More carpetbagging from British Douchbagging...

Michell

I'm surprised they would want this disrespectful man back. I have been enjoying the fact that Max is gone. His brother is quickly following in his footsteps. Being an a$$ doesn't boost ratings.

your own luck

I was so glad when he left what he called "his show". One of the most arrogant, obnoxious people I have ever seen on TV.

Googie

I'll be brave and say I hope he's back not only judging one time, but back to dancing. I was disappointed when he left DWTS. I like the fact that Max expresses what he feels, instead of always having silly fake smile. I find his outbursts funny.

ndavlin

So glad he is returning and like the idea of him becoming a judge to put some new life in the judges panel. I'm surprised that the judges are ok with it - since he was extremely critical of the judging. From what was reported at the time, most of the other pro dancers agreed with everything he said just didn't have the guts to say anything. The judges definitely have their favorites, especially Carrie Ann. Sorry Max never won the Mirror Ball but was never given the "perfect" dancers like Derek and Mark were.

NOT ELMO

Maksim Chmerkovskiy
I'm Coming...............OUT !

Black Adam

This show is a farce. The first 10 seasons it was rare to get a 10. Now they are throwing 10's around like they are 7s. There is now way Jack Osbourne can get a 10 with his terrible dancing.

weisenheimer

Tres Passe

katyanna

LoL...No I will not be watching just because Maks is back. The viewers votes on this show is a joke.

Kathy

i love Max, he should be a permanent judge. Miss the old format.

KTD

Get rid of him. He's talentless and biased.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments