Mariah Carey

BLASTS 'AMERICAN IDOL'

It Was Like Working In Hell!!!

11/14/2013 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Mariah Carey says she HATED being a judge on "American Idol" -- claiming everyday it was like "working in hell with Satan."

Carey never mentioned Nicki Minaj by name during the explosive interview with Hot 97 in NYC yesterday ... but it's clear who she was talking about since their feud was no secret.

Carey -- who made $18 mil for her 1st season on the show -- says she was duped by producers who told her she was going to sit on a 3-person panel ... and when they added Minaj as a 4th judge, things quickly spiraled out of control.

"It was like hell ... going to work every day in hell with Satan," Carey said.

We broke the story ... Minaj and Carey fought right from the start -- and in their most famous spat, the rapper told producers, "I'm not f**kin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

So, guess no Christmas duet??

0530_mariah_carey_idol_footer

BLUE UGLY 💩

Good. Go back to making flop singles you hasbeen cow

BaadBoy

I fully understand how Mariah's credentials earned her $18 Mil as a TALENT judge on the show. Nicki's selection as judge was just an out-right stupid decision.

Tarkus

Never thought I'd agree with Mariah on anything, but I can see that. Of course, if anyone wants to pay me $18mil I'll hold my nose & hang-out with Satan for a TV season too!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Nicki Garbaj sucks too by the way, her 15 mins are over

BaadBoy

Wow, the big story here isn't about her hating working with that twit Nicki. Having an actual judge confirm that producers play a political game in the selection process is enough to make people never watch that show again.

I'm sure everyone who's watched that show had their suspicions about it being rigged but it's an altogether different story to have a prior judge admit to it.

missy

both so spoiled and to watch them is pathetic.youre successful, rich, popular, and poor you got millions for it and had to put up with another spoiled successful, rich and popular replica of yourself.

The Zombie

So, now acting is war and judging is hell. Poor celebs. I feel sorry for them having to work in these conditions. Maybe they should be paid more.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Bitch worked for ONE FREAKING SEASON and made 18 million dollars and she was "in hell." I'll take that hell and raise the heat! What a pus.sy.

Buddy The Elf

The spoiled, insecure diva was just butthurt that she wasnt the center of attention at all times.

You were GIVEN $18M for merely showing up and you are complaining??

kerrplunk

The problem is... They both think they're the bomb! They're treated like royalty and have lost touch with reality! And not reality shows but life.

Dawn

Mariah Carey IS royalty, compared to NM, who was just suffering from an inferiority complex, and dealt with it in a ghetto fashion.

Your mom

Yea because sitting on your ass and ppl getting your every need. Making millions is such hell!! Damn shut the fucck up!! I hope some one from her camp reads this and shows her this comment!!

Sandra

This puffed up drama queen was paid millions to do a job and she was a terrible judge!! She needs to grow up , shut up and go away!!!! She had a career that is now dead !!

Marc

$18 million for 1 season of "hell" Gimme a f'n break. Where do I sign up?

Coupe09

Love it, still talking sh*t about the hood rat...on hot 97 no less. MARIAH DONT CARE..💃💃💃

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments