Alec Baldwin

Bangs into Car, Chews Out Reporter

11/15/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Alec Baldwin
just got into his THIRD angry confrontation today -- screaming at a female reporter, demanding cops arrest her ... and then hitting a parked car while trying to drive away.

It's unclear exactly what set off Alec this time -- but his car was surrounded by reporters and photographers ... and he yells, "F**k you" to one reporter as he storms away and jumps in his car.

Watch the clip -- after the accident ... Alec wants cops to arrest the reporter he's got the beef with, but as far as we know no one was arrested.

This is getting crazy.

update_bar
12:15 PM PT -- Now we know why Alec went after the reporter ... his wife, Hilaria, dropped a dime. Watch this clip from FOX5 in NYC, at the very beginning you hear Hilaria say, "That's the one that almost hit me" -- and then Alec goes off.

Hurley

If just one of those azzhole paps came near my family or swarmed my car like that...I would go to jail for assault. But, I am in LA county so it would be reduced to a misdemeanor and I'd be out by sun up---Just watching them makes me wonder why he doesn't deck them all

Sean

Alec Baldwin needs to calm down. This type of anger is not going to help him. If he truly wants peace from the paparazzi then maybe he should try to treat them better. Smile, say how are you and be jovial. The fact that he keeps losing it every time only creates more and more headlines. And now they will never leave! You've just ****ed yourself Alec.

arforama

Its getting crazy and TMsleeZe is to blame in a big way. All these photogs chasing these people is disgusting.

AlecBaldwinWins

He's getting harassed everywhere he goes by dumb ***got ******s. You people at TMZ should turn the camera around bc your real pieces of work. You harass people into a frenzy and report like they're monsters. Shut this bull**** site down before we sue you closed. ***gots.

Nelson

The Paps are asking for it. If I was Alec I would punch any of them that got close to me. Its pathetic they all surround him and let him have no space. These paps have no ****ing life

Jordan

Right on! Don't take no guff, I'd yell at that broad too. This is a grown man that obviously isn't scared to let his balls drop, and say "Yeah, I said it!"

Hurley

Alec Baldwin's new do***entary "Seduced and Abandoned" is so good. Watch it and see what this guy is like without vipers swaming his home and family...every great director is in this doc...it's amazing and really entertaining...Bertolucci, Scorsese, Polanski, Copploa, and on and on

AlecBaldwinWins

There should be a mandate that if a TMZ report*** gets within 5 feet of a celeb they can be shot. Your peoples jobs are pathetic in the grand scheme of things. This is all a distraction compared to what life is really about. If I was Alec Baldwin is AK these pieces of trash. Line em up.

Plastic_Police

I think Alec has every right to freak out on these parasites. But the funny thing is, did you notice how he practically had to shove his wife into the car? Right before she gets in she stands up really tall and looks around. This just backs up blind items about her being a total attention whore and actually most likely CALLING the paps right before they leave the building. He should maybe direct some of his anger at the little lady.

Jason Gutterman

Hilaria = FireStarter. Play with fire, and get burned...

Sandy

He obviously has anger issues. You can't press assault charges against someone just because the reporter almost hit your wife with the microphone. I can't believe his wife even said that to him, especially knowing his anger problem. I guess she can't fend for herself.

IceGypsy

When is he going to learn that if he stops putting on a show, the paps will get bored and leave him alone. They keep coming because they know odds are there will be a show and they'll get paid.

barb

Maybe he'll get pissed off enough to FINALLY move to Canada like he promised in 2000.

bunky

Male Menopause !!

RB12

He can do whatever he wants. Hes a liberal. His conscience is better than yours.