Alec Baldwin

Fine, I DID Use a Homophobic Slur

11/15/2013 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0827-alec-baldwin-gettyAlec Baldwin is finally admitting (and even apologizing) for spewing a homophobic slur at a photog in NYC yesterday ... but shockingly, the slur he's copping to is NOT the F-bomb.

Late last night, Baldwin went to Twitter and wrote, "Rich Ferraro from @glaad informs me that c'sucker is an anti-gay epithet. In which case I apologize and will retire it from my vocabulary."

Of course, Baldwin's referring to the incident outside of his Manhattan apartment ... when he called a photog a "c**ksucking f*g."

Funny, Alec is ADAMANT the F-word he used was "fathead" and NOT "f*g" ... even though you can hear it clear as day in the footage, which we posted on TMZ.

A rep for GLAAD has also issued a statement ... saying, "Mr. Baldwin can’t lend his support for equality on paper, while degrading gay people in practice. It's clearly time he listens to the calls from so many LGBT people and allies to end this pattern of anti-gay slurs."

update_bar
7:55 AM PT -- Anderson Cooper has also weighed in ... tweeting, "Wow, Alec Baldwin shows his true colors yet again. How is he going to lie and excuse his anti-gay slurs this time?"

He added, "Just read Alec Baldwin's latest excuses. They are actually so ridiculous they are funny."

tom slick

Who cares about those queers- they were MADE to be laughed at..Alex is RIGHT- and he NEVER should have said he was sorry. How about the JOKE I heard he told- How do you know when you are ata queers Cookout..? The Hot Dogs taste like S**T...I love that...I dont mind queers - me gets a BIG laugh at em but NOT MARRAGE and adoption....lots of C*********S in Wash D C ..thats HOW these bills get passed..

Mikey

Hey Alex, having sex with your wife is anti gay, so stop doing it you freaking nit wit.

Indosquat

Now I truly believe he said those things to his daughter. What a complete *******

Jenn

TMZ can you PLEASE inform Rich Ferraro and all his GLADD buddies that he has a sexist attitude. As a women I am quite offended that he is implying that c*sucker is associated ONLY with being gay. Women are c*suckers too Rich. I think you should take some sensitivity classes and a public apology to all women worldwide for your sexist views!!! Quit discriminating Rich :))

FlamingoNut

This man is such a vile human being, I can't believe he hasn't been blacklisted. Someone needs to get on that...

Sandra

Ignorant out of control ass!! Dare I suggest Karma will get him sooner than later!!!

ABB

What a piece of carp! man up idiot and you should stood up by what you said in the first place. Fathead c**ksucker, really? Pathethic, really!

ssjr2012

How is it anti if that's what gay men do?!

devon

was this photog even gay? if you are gay, you're most likely **** suckin lol

devon

the one who throws out the most gay slurs, is the one who's most likely kock suckin ;))). i bet he loves it deep in his throat

heidi

I'm glad to see Alec have to eat the PC anti-free speech and anti-thought code that he and the liberals and the cry-baby 'minorities' force down everyone's throats. We should just put on our big panties and stop forcing people to make the world a chushy place for all the various cry-babies. Grow up, face reality...if you are a male and you hope on '****'. you are a ***. If you are weird, then you are a dork. If you are ugly, then you are ugly. If you are a thug, then you are a s***bag. Truth.

david

****ersucker, ***got, *****ucker..I and many of my friends use these words all the time..**** you TMZ and PC police..I am so tired of this country pushing their PCness onto everyone else...guess what its not that great to be a gay person...they are less than 10% of the population & a man sucking another man's **** is gross and should be shamed. How about those married b-sexual man cheating on their wives with men. i see nothing wrong with using ****sucker as a way to put someone down..**** you pc police of the media and blogs

Phil

Some people get a pass each time they do something like this. Baldwin is loved so much in Hollywood that they excuse all he does because politically he is in the right place - according to them. But is he really? This shows that he says the right things to look good, but when things get to him we see the real person.

Lisa

I don't get this guy. He won the case. The stalker is locked up. Why can't he use the media to say he's vindicated and he's glad the judge/jury agrees with him? All they are asking is for a comment. Why so much hate? He's going to die with a bitter angry heart if he's not careful.

mike

He should have said " M8456h, F935en Bas-23 C/,c34" ! That way the Paparat's would have known he was mad ! Seem's to me they target him because he has a short fuse and they can rile him up, just to get a picture ! s***bag's !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments