Alec Baldwin

Fine, I DID Use a Homophobic Slur

11/15/2013 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0827-alec-baldwin-gettyAlec Baldwin is finally admitting (and even apologizing) for spewing a homophobic slur at a photog in NYC yesterday ... but shockingly, the slur he's copping to is NOT the F-bomb.

Late last night, Baldwin went to Twitter and wrote, "Rich Ferraro from @glaad informs me that c'sucker is an anti-gay epithet. In which case I apologize and will retire it from my vocabulary."

Of course, Baldwin's referring to the incident outside of his Manhattan apartment ... when he called a photog a "c**ksucking f*g."

Funny, Alec is ADAMANT the F-word he used was "fathead" and NOT "f*g" ... even though you can hear it clear as day in the footage, which we posted on TMZ.

A rep for GLAAD has also issued a statement ... saying, "Mr. Baldwin can’t lend his support for equality on paper, while degrading gay people in practice. It's clearly time he listens to the calls from so many LGBT people and allies to end this pattern of anti-gay slurs."

update_bar
7:55 AM PT -- Anderson Cooper has also weighed in ... tweeting, "Wow, Alec Baldwin shows his true colors yet again. How is he going to lie and excuse his anti-gay slurs this time?"

He added, "Just read Alec Baldwin's latest excuses. They are actually so ridiculous they are funny."

Better_Call_Saul

According to my sources..."a-hole" has been designated as an anti-Baldwin slur. In which case the phrase has now been magically eliminated from my vocabulary. Sorry about that...my bad.

Julie

Photogs push there luck getting close to him, getting him riled up and then turn around and use his reaction to try to hurt his reputation. Like poking a stick at a rabid animal. LEAVE HIM ALONE WHY DON'T YA. Paps deserve everything they get from Alec when they get too close to family.

rye

How does his wife live with him?

Better_Call_Saul

Do you find yourself accidentally accosting reporters on a daily basis? I can help.
www.BetterCallSaul.com

Alexander MacLean

As a gay guy, I get embarrassed at GLAAD and other humourless organizations and individuals. In general, the language politics can suck it.

HRH Prince Michael

Perhaps Mr. Baldwin, has earned a new nick-name:
Lil B.O. Bastard?

Justice, Divine Justice is SERVED:
www.all4webs.com/f/0king

tallen3

Regardless of what he said why does it matter, we are all human. People talk about other races and religion's as a stereotype and it's not a big deal! Camera and news people need to be banned form being to close to these celebrities. I think they are all trying to find a wat to come up!

AnnieSH

I am NOT a fan of him whatsoever, but I think people when angry say things that are the most hurtful to that individual. If it's a woman, she called a ****. Does that mean the man is against women in general? No. If it's a white person; it's trailer trash. The list goes on and on, but it doesn't mean that the person automatically is a racist, a chauvinist, etc. People just use words that will be the most effective when they're angry.

Morticia Cowghoul

I really can not believe that he continues to get good work in Hollywood w/ this type of behavior. Not only is it hurtful, ignorant and rude....it is also very unprofessional. He need to grow up, eat some humble pie and be thankful for what he has in life.

Vince

Alec Baldwin is awesome!! Don't like it, leave him alone.

displaydude

Am I the only one that's vaguely confused that our dear friend Alec continues to suffer from verbal diarrhea and physical altercations with no monetary consequences but Paula Dean admitted to saying stupid things in the past and was pretty much ruined??

Andrew Izzo

I LOVE ALEC BALDWIN, HE'S THE ****, DON'T BE MAD BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT AS COOL AS HIM. HE'S ACTUALLY THE SH*T

notalawyer

No fake Kardashian news today....

Demi

STFU Anderson Hypocrite Cooper. You lived in the closed hiding your sexuallity for so long, were you embarassed? Or afraid of losing viewers? You didn't stick up for the gays by closeting yourself for so many years, being such an " influential " figure. But now you are pro gay, and pride. Sashay away!

john

I am the biggest supporter of gay rights and Alec is a d&ck but why do we make a big deal over words as a free nation we have a right to hate , doesnt matter if its against whites , blacks, gays or straights we have a right not to like a certain group. Again he is nuts but wouldnt you be if these people were harassing you all day and we all would protect our child and wife the same. People call people queers , ***s , ***** , and other names for fun now adays its all over tv ,musicians sing the words especially rappers in fact archer bunker used to say ***s and queers on tv in the 70s no one bitched but in 2013 we cry about it. Man up people

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments