Alec Baldwin

Suspended by MSNBC

Apologizes for Homophobic Rant

11/15/2013 5:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1115-alec-baldwin-msnbc-tmz
Alec Baldwin has one less place to rant ... MSNBC suspended the actor from his talk show for hurling homophobic slurs -- and he's finally admitting what he said was "offensive."

Baldwin released a statement saying ... "I did not intend to hurt or offend anyone with my choice of words, but clearly I have – and for that I am deeply sorry."

Baldwin's issued his apology after MSNBC announced it was yanking his weekly show off the air tonight and next Friday.

Alec seems to be rationalizing his rage though, saying ... "What I said and did this week, as I was trying to protect my family, was offensive and unacceptable."

Baldwin originally claimed he yelled, "c**ksucking fathead" ... instead of "c**ksucking f*g" ... while chasing a photographer on Thursday.

In his apology Baldwin concedes, "Words are important. I understand that, and will choose mine with great care going forward.  Behavior like this undermines hard-fought rights that I vigorously support."

BaadBoy

Homophobic: Having irrational hatred of homosexuality.

------------------------------------------

I don't believe there's a direct correlation of using the word f@g and having irrational hatred. Maybe Alex is being politically incorrect or using sexually demeaning terms but that doesn't make him homophobic.

Ron Fing Swanson

Baldwin just needs to drink a few cold ones chill out and relax.

Jack Reacher

Mr. Tough guy ... as long as they're females or gay guys. I wonder if Baldwin has even considered that a lot of guys are laughing at this fraud? I wish the woman reporter he assaulted today had of knocked his ass out.

Melissa2267

I cut him so slack on this one! I mean the guy JUST finished court appearances for a damn STALKER and now the Paps are trying to take photos of wife and baby! He went thru a lot with that crazy stalker for 2 years! The Paps need to leave him alone for a couple weeks! Don't agree with what he said but...... Leave him & family alone for awhile!

UNLV1990

This is not Alec's first hate, bigotry filled, threat of violence and physical violence filled tirade, rodeo. CapitalOne and NBC are all about that, they hate everyone for no reason.

lcmb

Come on. He was suspended because he has the worst ratings around. They are gleeful that they can scrape him off their shoe.

dan

baldwins had a serious and tumultuous history with the paps ever since they kept intruding on his daughters birth and when he was trying to take be a dad, they have been on borrowed time and are simply angry because there are still people who have enough balls to fight them, also isnt calling someone a c**s**ing f** kinda redundant, he doesnt mean it an offensive way, it also has a meaning of *******

Read My Lips

JAMIE
Nothing wrong with it unless it involves the SAME SEX. Because if it does it's not just a sin but it's totally SICKENING & GROSS.
BOTTOM LINE!!!!

-------------------

I truly believe people like this "Jamie", whatever the gender is for this one, are really living in the closet lusting for some same sex action.

I also believe that Alec Baldwin had a fair shares of sexual favors rendered towards whoever in charge to get some leading men roles in his early career, thus he built up so much hatred (and regrets) and disgust towards gay people and himself because he knew he did enjoyed the actions.

Read My Lips

Haha, everybody has been fooled. Is Alec the real villain here? Do people not see the evil queen behind all this who is the wife who push her bozo husband to fight other for her??? The gold digger not only manipulates her macho husband and is going to file for divorce and takes millions from him citing domestic violence one day because of Alec the fool's well known bad temper, and uses the millions for a young stallion who will kiss her ass for the might dollars!!!

MC

How long is Alec Baldwin going to get a pass on what he says and does?

NOT ELMO

Alec Baldwin
Suspended by MSNBC..............HAHAHAHAHA

NOT ELMO

the actor from his talk show for hurling homophobic slurs.................HE SHOULD BECOME A REPUBLICLOWN...

Ckwiz911

I have lost all respect for this pompous jerk. He is such a hot head. What a mean man.

rockso

he's a jovial *****-licker.
leave him alone,
*****~

GOLLY

Anyone else would be fired not suspended.