Alec Baldwin

Threatens NYC Reporter

'You're As Dumb as You Look'

11/15/2013 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another fun Alec Baldwin moment ... this time, the "30 Rock" star THREATENED a local news reporter ... and then called him ugly to boot.

Baldwin was walking back to his Manhattan apartment moments ago when he was approached by a reporter from FOX5 in NYC.

As the reporter tried to ask a question about the stalker case, Baldwin said, "If you're still here when my wife and kid come out, you're going to have a big problem, you know that don't ya?"

Alec turns to walk inside his building and throws out one last barb -- "You ARE as dumb as you look. You are with Fox, right?"

Charming, isn't he?

Alec Baldwin

SHOVES PHOTOG

… Smacks Camera

The Alec Baldwin meltdown continues -- the actor just shoved another photographer ... and then smacked a camera out of the guy's hand and once again, it was all caught on tape.

The footage begins near Alec's Manhattan apartment (after Alec's confrontation with a local news reporter) ... and shows Alec pushing a photog.

After the photog collects himself, Alec lunges back at him and smacks the camera out of his hand ... knocking it to the ground.

The photog goes back to Alec and says, "You shoved me into a car."Alec responds, "You tried to hit me with a camera."

Photog: "I didn't try to hit you with a camera."

Alec then tells the guy, "You take a walk ... you don't wanna get hurt, do ya?"

The photog backs down ... and Alec eventually ducks into a hair salon.

Alec Baldwin

BANGS INTO CAR

… CHEWS OUT REPORTER

Alec Baldwin
just got into his THIRD angry confrontation today -- screaming at a female reporter, demanding cops arrest her ... and then hitting a parked car while trying to drive away.

It's unclear exactly what set off Alec this time -- but his car was surrounded by reporters and photographers ... and he yells, "F**k you" to one reporter as he storms away and jumps in his car.

Watch the clip -- after the accident ... Alec wants cops to arrest the reporter he's got the beef with, but as far as we know no one was arrested.

This is getting crazy.

update_bar
12:15 PM PT -- Now we know why Alec went after the reporter ... his wife, Hilaria, dropped a dime. Watch this clip from FOX5 in NYC, at the very beginning you hear Hilaria say, "That's the one that almost hit me" -- and then Alec goes off.

Alec Baldwin

FINE, I DID USE A HOMOPHOBIC SLUR

0827-alec-baldwin-gettyAlec Baldwin is finally admitting (and even apologizing) for spewing a homophobic slur at a photog in NYC yesterday ... but shockingly, the slur he's copping to is NOT the F-bomb.

Late last night, Baldwin went to Twitter and wrote, "Rich Ferraro from @glaad informs me that c'sucker is an anti-gay epithet. In which case I apologize and will retire it from my vocabulary."

Of course, Baldwin's referring to the incident outside of his Manhattan apartment ... when he called a photog a "c**ksucking f*g."

Funny, Alec is ADAMANT the F-word he used was "fathead" and NOT "f*g" ... even though you can hear it clear as day in the footage, which we posted on TMZ.

A rep for GLAAD has also issued a statement ... saying, "Mr. Baldwin can’t lend his support for equality on paper, while degrading gay people in practice. It's clearly time he listens to the calls from so many LGBT people and allies to end this pattern of anti-gay slurs."

update_bar

7:55 AM PT -- Anderson Cooper has also weighed in ... tweeting, "Wow, Alec Baldwin shows his true colors yet again. How is he going to lie and excuse his anti-gay slurs this time?"

He added, "Just read Alec Baldwin's latest excuses. They are actually so ridiculous they are funny."

tmz-click-here-banner

Joe MaMa

So what is worse using a anti gay slur or being gay, in my opinion being gay is worse. I dont look at it from a biblical sense I look at it as a morale delema. This world of ours is in morale decay you have all these gays and lesbians wanting special rights and get in a upheave when you call someone a queer or *** or whatever. Look at these people wanting us to believe these is fine it's not. If you want to be one of these people you live by the same rules as heterosexuals you dont deserve any special rights. I am heterosexual and I dont want these mainstream gays to be telling my children that this is fine to be having this kind of behavior. Then you guys get these deseases and want the government to pay to help stop these deseases. I could go on and on but I know you people are going to be mad at me but the truth is the truth and there are alot of people feel the same way. But now if you say anything negitive you have to worry about your job and or business. Lets go back to the old ways when people had morales and standards you call us dinosuars and stuff but there was no such thing as aids. We didnt have all the drug addicts pedophiles and these guys kidnapping raping and killing young boys like we do now.

jim

Try as you may, media, but we're on Alec Baldwin's side...

budo

Someone ought to deck this arrogant meglomaniac. PERIOD.

Dorrie

I don't understand why he has to put up with that harassment of ten guys following him--and an angry response by him means something is wrong with him? Baldwin should be able to walk down the street.

California Granny

Baldwin has flipped his lid. His bursts are getting to be bizzar. How can anybody be that angry at all the times at anybody at anytime at all ???? Sick, I say. He should be getting some kind of treatment or ANGER MANAGEMENT for sure.

Rj

This is so out of sync with what the true meaning of loving thy neighbor means, and the worst is the comments on here. Alex Baldwin should be arrested for touching that photographer. That's called assault. As for going back to the old days, it was the parents of the gay person that made them gay...Its not genetic or a choice but rather the information translated to the child that sets the course of their sexuality. Get some help (education) and stop judging. God doesn't make mistakes and being gay wasn't a mistake...Oh I forgot, you decide what God's intentions are......By the way, I'm a straight man...Later

Richard

These papparazzi need to get a life and leave these popualr persons alone to live their lives. I know I would hate to have a bunch of these vultures hanging around my house all the time to try to get a photo of me in a less than a complimentary situation

Paula

Perhaps Alec, it's time to move out of the City, for your own sake.

Kelly

I don't blame him at all. Those maggots are hanging on him like vultures on a dead zebra. I wish he would've punched the guy out and smashed his camera.

john blahuta

good for him. reporters can be a pain in the a**.

john blahuta

good for alec. reporters are slime.

John

LOL I love how people criticize the paps with regard to the D-bag baldwin. ON THIS SITE YET. That is so funny. If the media is so bad, why are you commenting on TMZ? Why are you even reading stories on this site? Honestly I am a conservative and I understand that TMZ is made up mostly of liberals. but it is entertaining and I can take a joke. But those of you who are haters for the paps? May I suggest you refrain from visiting their sites?

John

Just Dave

I don't blame Celebrities from going off on the press every now and then. I think the press can be best related to vultures. They hover over their prey for sometimes hours. I would hate to be a celebrity just for the fact that I would have to constantly be followed around and harassed by these parasites. Alec is probably just sick and tired of the hassles. Keep it up Alec.

duke

Baldwin is a certified crazy. I wish he would sue me for saying that. I then could prove my case easily. By the way , I would not use the term he used against the Gay photographer. "PICKLE SMOOCHER" would have been more accurate.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments