Alec Baldwin

Threatens NYC Reporter

'You're As Dumb as You Look'

11/15/2013 7:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another fun Alec Baldwin moment ... this time, the "30 Rock" star THREATENED a local news reporter ... and then called him ugly to boot.

Baldwin was walking back to his Manhattan apartment moments ago when he was approached by a reporter from FOX5 in NYC.

As the reporter tried to ask a question about the stalker case, Baldwin said, "If you're still here when my wife and kid come out, you're going to have a big problem, you know that don't ya?"

Alec turns to walk inside his building and throws out one last barb -- "You ARE as dumb as you look. You are with Fox, right?"

Charming, isn't he?

Wow ...

He is a fricking monster. I really hope he loses all fans. He is an angry, angry man who can't control himself. Why he has any fans is beyond me.

samael

Butt head baldwin...big shock he is a douche..feel free to go away homophobic crack licker.

yahhhh

this guy is gonna snap.. he is so nasty

Jordan

Baldwin is upset because his drug dealer is in jail for 210 days.

master

If these idiots have the right to stalk him and stand in front of his house to antogize the guy then has every right to tell them where to stick it... These reports are vultures who cry foul and victim when they purposely push peoples buttons to make $ and a name for the, self..

Faye

I've never seen an episode of 30 Rock and never will because this ******* is in it.

ccpup

Damn, he's an *******. Is it so hard to -- at least in this instance with the reporter -- to just be NICE? Holy Christ on a cracker, Baldwin, GROW THE F' UP!!!!

Friend

He must still be pissed he gave up Jack Ryan to Harrison to star in Street Car Named Desire on Broadway which tanked. He goes inside and he has 1000's of messages from his loser brothers wanting money, he goes on the internet and his daughter has become a whore. He turns on msnbc and he is the only one watching, he goes back to his bedroom and his wife is trying to sing. He is fu*cked no matter what he does. Perhaps all the hair dye in his head has not helped. I am done with him and just cancelled my credit card. What's in my wallet? Naked photos of your daughter you jackass*

Fred Farkel

I think he behaved pretty well.

Firm but fair. If you still want to f*ck with the guy then you are a fool.

Slash

This guy needs a good old fashioned trip to the woodshed!

Carl

I really wonder what the Baldwin household was like when he was young. All of the Baldwin brothers are messed up in one way or the other. It would be fascinating to find out why.

odiggidy007

ya gotta love left wing liberal tough guys!

Sandra

Baldwin is a total ass!!! I suggest his second marriage will not last because of his uncontrollable anger issues!!

AccountKiller

It is amazing to me that people do not see that reporters and gossip culture is the problem, not these people who are hijacked on the street and mercilessly prodded for reactions. I also do not understand how a group of wealthy people in the spotlight do not launch a class action lawsuit against TMZ and bankrupt this poisonous entity and put this s***bag creep lowlife loser cretin parasite LEVIN out of work. So what is Baldwin is an -ssh-le, so are most of the people on the internet.

ssjr2012

Stuff like this makes me like Alec even more!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments