« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jonathan Martin

I WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL AGAIN

11/15/2013 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

111513_jonathon_martin_launch
Jonathan Martin finally broke his silence and addressed the media for the FIRST TIME since leaving the Miami Dolphins ... and says he plans to RETURN to the NFL as soon as possible.

Martin had a meeting in NYC with the special counsel hired by the NFL ... to talk about his treatment by Dolphins teammates, including Richie Incognito -- who's been suspended for allegedly bullying Martin.

The lawyer -- who also conducted the special investigation of the Syracuse University basketball team sexual harassment case -- will try to find out if some of the Dolphins' locker room antics crossed the legal line.

After the meeting, Martin read a statement ... saying he plans to resume his NFL career, though he didn't specify if he meant the Dolphins or another pro squad.

But there's a catch -- for Martin to return, a team has to want to sign him ... and after the way the Miami situation has played out, the ball might not be in his court.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

She's baaaack

I took one look at that video and it pretty much screamed GAY. Maybe Incognito was threatening to out him and he wasn't ready?

She's baaaack

While I'm here I'm going to tell you something else about the afflictions dujour. PTSD. Did you notice every person who has any problem at all suddenly has PTSD? Suddenly everyone is bipolar. If you look at someone the wrong way you're a psychopath. Everybody and their freaking mother has gluten sensitivity. Get over it. The people with those afflictions for real should rise up and club the posers to death.

nick

The kkk have finally taken over the comment section

tessa

grow a pair

Courtney

I do not know exactly what went on between these two, but I do know that bullying does take place in the workplace and coworkers can nearly drive you nuts. I think what commonly happens is that because you spend so many hours at the job, you can mistalkenly consider coworkers as your close friends and that is not always the case. I once told a coworker certain personal things about my family life and she went around and told everyone what I told her. I had several people come to me and say that this woman was making fun of me and calling me weak because of the info that I confided with her. It was terrible situation because I was so angry with her for telling others something that was confidential, but I had to see her everyday! Eventually there was a mass layoff and we both loss our jobs, but I still become angry when I think of this situation. My teenage daughter just got her first job and I told her while it is okay to be friendly with coworkers, be very careful what you confide to them unless you know them very well and they can be trusted.

Elaine

This 315 lb momma's boy is a disgrace. He must still be nursing on his momma's titties and hasn't grown up yet. What a wuss and can't take locker room ribbing. I think he was jealous of Igognito and wanted to ruin his career. Maybe this pansy should never be allowed to play football with men again, he should be playing in the powder puff league where he belongs. What a fool he's making of himself because now people will see him not as a big man, but a little girly man.

RON

He also said,"I have to go home and organize my panty draw"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3