TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Brandi Glanville

Opens Smelly Vagina

Can of Worms

11/15/2013 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

111513_glanville_launch
Something stinks in the world of TV's 'Real Housewives' -- and big mouth Brandi Glanville claims the offending odor is coming from the vagina of a fellow housewife. 

We're investigating, but not too closely ... 'cause, well ... y'know.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

61 COMMENTS

No Avatar
1.

Elle    

This is gross, we shouldn't even pay attention to sickos like her that talk like this on national tv, speaking of…TMZ- please take down the picture of Katie Homes' vagina knee I'm sick of seeing it

157 days ago
2.

Mike    

Does anyone really care about this s***bag? Didn't think so.

157 days ago
3.

Kelly    

For Brandi, being called gross and classes by Taylor Armstrong is a badge of honor. At least we now know why Joanna's husband doesn't want to have sex with her. Smelly vag.

157 days ago
4.

Kelly    

My friend Lynn has a smelly vagina, too.

157 days ago
5.

Rail Runner    

Brandi is No smarter than a bag of rocks, which is appropriate because she is going to get sued into the stone age for slander one of these days.

157 days ago
6.

NOT ELMO    

Brandi Glanville Opens Smelly Vagina Can Of Worms...............That is Why i Want To Nail Brazilian Marcela Ohio instead.

157 days ago
7.

jackmama311    

hey brandi, how's your HPV?

157 days ago
8.

Kelly    

I bet Kim, being a longtime alcoholic, also has a smelly vagina.

157 days ago
9.

Kelly    

Taylor is smashed as usual. I thought she moved to Colorado so she could drink in private now that he boyfriend's divorce is almost final.

157 days ago
10.

Kelly    

Bethenny and Adrienne also look like candidates for putrid "down there."

157 days ago
11.

mary    

brandi is a disgusting and filthy mouthed woman. she is crying about her exhusband 90% of the time (he cheated on her so many times before rimmes) the other 10% she is talking trash about someone. i saw her falling down, drunk trying to make out with some gay man who didnt know what to do with her, she says she had her privates surgically renewed. she needs to get a little self respect, stop going on about ex and try to keep her own body clean, instead of saying vulgar things about another woman.

157 days ago
12.

Doodlebug    

Brandi looks like a man in drag , there is something not pretty about her face and her bird legs look weird ..Joanna is just all around annoying i can't stand listening to her talk so I quit watching RHWOM , and I'm sure she's infected with STD's and smells rotten

157 days ago
13.

Cran    

Brandi I used to love you, admonish anyone who spoke against you, You have ruined all that. How does your dad feel about this? You are a drunk now and cannot maintain good behavior. You are over.

157 days ago
14.

RealityBites    

I used to like Brandi, but she's just become such a loser, move along girl your 15 minutes are up!

157 days ago
15.

Gray    

Wow, right now is the golden age of television.

Smelly vagina reality tv.

These talents are really breaking ground here. Bravo!

157 days ago
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web