Sly Stallone

Hurls N Word at Paparazzi

11/15/2013 9:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Sylvester Stallone had some harsh words for a paparazzo in Beverly Hills Thursday ... grousing, "This f**king n***er here, this f**ker."

Sly was leaving Caffe Roma with a friend.  They were followed by a group of photogs.  Sly then hurls the racial epithet.  It comes at 7 seconds into the clip.

The video is a little difficult to hear, but as Sly turns the corner and looks over his right shoulder -- back at the paparazzi -- you clearly hear him use the n word.  A little later in the video, you hear a female photog say to Sly, "Why the racial slurs?"

There were African-American photogs shooting Sly at Caffe Roma, but it's unclear if the epithet was directed at them.

Sly's rep tells TMZ, the actor DENIES using the N word.  The rep says Sly is insistent, he said, "F**king Ass**le."  The rep says the woman in the video who says, "Why the racial slurs?" was NOT talking directly to Sly.  The rep says the photog made the comment so she could pump up the value of the video.

update_bar
1:35 PM PT:  Sly's reps now tell us the words Stallone used were "f**king idiot."

gray-bar-update

blacknote

If some of you really want to get back at Sly, just mention "Party at Kitty and Stud's".

anniex3

I didnt hear him say that..who care if he did...

2Fresh512

Racist ass

carbin

Really disheartening. I always liked him :( . Alec Baldwin is a homophobe, we all know that, but Sly? C'mon Sly, we want to like you, but you're making it difficult...and, BTW, anyone standing up for any of these people (ie, "I didn't say that" or "I was drunk" etc) should realize that it's always in the heat of the moment that our true thoughts turn to words...so there is no excuse for any of them...whether drunk/sober, being followed by paps, etc.

Julie

Not to bash ALL Italian's, but ....Moolie I hear all the time, and I say "eggplant, really?" EVERYTIME but it's kinda common in the blue collar world...that I see, again NOT ALL....and why is this TIRED OLD MAN mad about pap'z..hello keep you in the $$ fool... Dbag in my opinion! Ciao LOSER

cindy

Tmz says you can CLEARLY hear the n word. I can't CLEARLY hear it. Just stirring up sh it.

PaperBoy

he's a classy dude

baby

maybe he was just singing a jayz or kanye song?????

brade33

I hope he did say it. That fat black girl with lisp is the most rathitht perthon at TM-THEEEE. I've nicknamed her precious.Close down Popeyes because she gonna break the elevator. Just saying.

PaperBoy

...what did u expect from such a Classy dude??

Lostunicorn4ever

I didn't hear him say anything audible! This video is crap and shouldn't even have been publicized

Glenn

Well... He certainly didn't say a$$hole. As far as the other word?... Sounded like it but I wouldn't trash the guy based on this. There's a lot of background noise.

nof

Right after Film School I walked up to Arnold/Maria.

At the Rose Cafe -

I knew interrupting their dinner could get me killed.

That I risked Arnold hurling me through a window.

So I quietly handed Arnold a note -

Apologizing - very respectful -

But needing his help/consideration with a script.

Arnold held the note up in a good-natured way.

Asked "IF there was any money it it?

As he held this note up to the Rose Cafe lights.

He didn't kill me - Maria didn't kill me -

Because I approached and left quietly -

Embarrassed for myself that I was doing this -

While they ate.

A (Director) Bob Rafelson relative had encouraged me to seek Arnold out for help.

Otherwise I'd never have done it.

It didn't work - Arnold read or didn't read, doesn't matter -

What mattered was/is he and Maria?

APPRECIATED my respect of them -

Yet TMZ ridicules the same Arnold -

For a mistake/disingenous act of a Maid and House-Keeper.

We all make mistakes - even the Sly's, Arnold's and Alec's.

TMZ makes CERTAIN -

That we PAY for these mistakes.

Over and over and over...

nof

MILLIONS of time Sly's been gracious.

To obnoxious and pushy photogs -

Walking right up to Sly's WINDOW...AS Sly gets in Sly's car.

-Sticking a CAMERA in Sly's face.

ASKING Sly a dumb question -

@ (most of these questions speak to taunting)

...Even when Sly's been gracious - which is ALWAYS?

-Then?

The TMZ newsroom cracks on him.

Like ha-ha-ha, duh - what a vegetable and yo-yo.

Dudes you're creating a-RESENTMENT-FACTOR with A-Listers and other celebs?

-That could LEAD to your undoing.

Needed Legislation that's GOING to happen.

You need to find a MIDDLE ground.

If these photogs are disrespectful to the Sly's/Alec's?

-Dudes that can HANDLE themselves (fists)?

...ANYTHING can happen.

It's gotten volatile, nasty, has taken a TURN for the worse -

MEAN-spirited - not in good, clean fun.

Harvey needs to call a Summit - change this up.

A-Listers being Exploited AND Taunted?!

Not in this town...

They ARE this Town.

Take the first step, Harvey - at least consider it.

shabbs69

Good of him! Proud of you bro!