George Watsky

INSANE VIDEO!!

Rapper Survives 35-Ft High Leap into Crowd

11/18/2013 12:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Bones

1118-ipad-watsky-redesign
Reason #427 to avoid mosh pits at rap concerts -- rappers like George Watsky launching themselves like a missile into the crowd from 35 feet in the air!

Watsky -- an up and coming rapper from San Fran -- was performing in London on Sunday when he climbed onto the light rigging above the stage, and hurled himself into the first few rows of the crowd.

Watsky survived with just some bad bruises ... but his fans didn't do so well.  A woman in the audience broke her arm, and a guy suffered back injuries.

Watch the video -- it's totally insane, and arguably criminal on Watsky's part.

Ernie

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!!!

Ashley

just another STUPID (w.A.m) that feels he's entitle and can fly...not caring about the safety or respecting boundaries like the rest of the hate filled low lives that look like him…. i guess when you're a white american male and can't rap you attempt to kill yourself daily at your so call rap shows…. LOSER.!!

Kait

Someone's getting his ass sued!

Sam

there is a good chance you saw his "pale kid raps fast" it went viral a couple of years ago, but he has removed the original, or hidden it.
copies exist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeW2vHkXwVE

he has apologized, for whatever that is worth? I guess it is better than not apologizing.

Mike

What a fricken moron!

papababoo

What an uteerly idiotic thing to do. And stealing this classic tune from Pink Floyd is so lame. Their new lyrics "I don't give a ****" disgraces the original.

Keisha

Up and coming...... I guess this means this moron is about to get sued for the first time. I hope his stupid A** gets some charges brought against him for this ridiculous,potentially deadly stunt.

pecos

i hope the people who were with the people he crushed beat his stupid ass mercilessly

tim

watsky must have been high as ****

B

Is he mentally challenged???? I'm not the litigious type, but I'd definitely sue his ass if he broke my arm or hurt my back. I don't even know who this guy is but that doesn't mean anything; if George Clooney tried to dive on me from 35 feet in the air, I'd move my ass out of the way. Get real, man.

The Zombie

I had never heard of him before. According to many of you, you hadn't either, so his stunt worked.

That said, I bet he doesn't do it again. Stage diving can hurt even when you do it right.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2