« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Georges St-Pierre

Unplanned Pregnancy, Family Illness

Derail UFC Fighter

11/18/2013 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1118-georges-st-pierre

Georges St-Pierre will take a break from the UFC to handle 2 major personal crises -- his father is dying and he got a woman pregnant and doesn't want her to have the baby ... TMZ Sports has learned.

GSP repeatedly made cryptic remarks after his controversial win Saturday over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 -- telling Joe Rogan he needed to step away from the sport to deal with personal issues.

Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... Georges' dad is dying and it's derailed him.

And there's this ... GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.

After his fight on Saturday, GSP said his situation is so bad he can't sleep -- "I'm going crazy. I have issues, man. I need to relax. I need to get out for a while. I don't know what I'm going to do."

It's clear ... Georges was not himself in the ring ... something that was written all over his face after the fight.

111813_gsp_postfight_launch
1118_georges_st_pierre_fight_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Smedrano0206

I think his "issue" he had was Hendricks beating the crap outta him

Mel

This is a vicious lie!! I hope GSP sues TMZ and shuts down the place! So tired of all the viral BS they spew!

notta

The guy has been nothing but a complete professional his entire time in the sport. Handle your business champ.

The Truth

Lol at all the people saying TMZ lies, yet u have a tmz account, and they should sue tmz, name me the last time that happen. Sometimes the truth hurts

James

You better hope you are right as this does qualify as slander/liable if your wrong and GSP is Canadian not American..And is one of the most popular athletes in Canada....Call Harvey and you will probably be told to remove this story...

notta

From Sherdog, quote from GSP sister:

"“My father is doing very well” Myriam St-Pierre said. “We have received many phone calls, and this rumor must stop. It is causing us pain.”

NameNotImportat

"She wants to have the baby and GSP doesn't." I guarantee she's black. They are OBSESSED with having kids by guys who only want to screw them and bounce.

jigglemyballs

I was paid $3000 to spread the rumour about GSP. Thanks TMZ for the cash. haha

Michael

UFC Champion Wants Baby Mama To Abortion. That is a headline that Dana White is gonna love.

Tmzsucks

I think this ppl who write this kind of things should be ashamed. Seriously... Tmz you have no proof of anything and just write some nonsense shorty based on nothing. Officially done with TMZ

Ania

Doesn't a publication have to cite SOME kind of source?

"Kevin Bacon was caught giving ******** to Barack Obama on the hood of the Mars explorer. Also, farts don't smell and your ******* is actually your elbow (STFG)..."

- TMZ

DOLOMITE CREED

GPS, hang in there. The same thing happened to me and My career as a fighter was over. Hang in there!

mak920

Dumbass should've worn a condom. It's not his choice whether or not she has the baby. It is hers now. He could've prevented this if he wrapped it up.

RWW