Justin Bieber to Guests

This Party Will Cost You $3 Mil

... If You Blab!

11/18/2013 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1118_justin_bieber_doc_launch_agreement Justin Bieber's Gatsby party Friday night was free of charge to guests, but if they utter a word about what went on inside they'll be socked for $3 million --- and get this ... it's a DISCOUNTED RATE!

Guests and workers signed a confidentiality agreement -- obtained by TMZ -- in which they agreed not to tweet, text, phone, Facebook, record, write or in any other manner spill the beans on what went on inside.

Apparently a lot went on ... Sheriff's deputies were called 3 times for noise complaints, and a neighbor tells us one deputy told him when the front door opened he caught a strong whiff of weed.

The document provides ... anyone who violates the confidentiality agreement will automatically be on the hook for $3 mil ... no trial, no arguing, just pay up.

People who worked the party were also required to sign the document.

For some reason, the Biebs reduced the penalty ... by a lot.  TMZ obtained a similar confidentiality agreement he made people sign for a prior shindig, and the penalty clause was $5 million.

It's almost a bargain now.

don

Heelow- Mi nombre is Maria Gonzalez Sanchez and I asked to serve pigs en de blanquet at z party. Oops, I say things to man wit de camera about z party. I scared beecause Senor Beeber sue me for mas money. You can take back my $100 for two day work and I give you my dog name Rover who haas mange but only thing I have to offer.

AbsoluteTruthiness

Spoiled little twit! He simply couldn't be a good person and act in an adult manner. He's paranoid, surrounded by enablers.

jerome

Who are the fools who waste their payday on this punk?

annieo

this kid is a mess....his p[arents must be sooo sad for him...what a mess....and he could have made it big !!!!!

Lucky luciano

snoops a ratt beibers the weisal and the other clowns the mouse and the skany fattt hos are the cheeese no thanks be a great day when bibers career go to the toilet soon at 19 hes a ollllld man to a 16 yr old

amanda

I would do the same if every person that entered my house went and sold pictures, did interviews, and talked about my private life to the world. You gotta have something to keep people from doing that

mfrank

i went to a bieber party...being a friend of a friend of someone...their was a lot of cocaine and pot...and i think some of the women were paid escorts...but no one was forced to sign a contract that i know about

mr.Yogi

George Zimmerman Arrested For Domestic Violence
This is what happened when a group if violators violate the man"$ made laws vs God"s laws. This is only the be gaining. He is coming for the rest of the liars in the state of Florida legal system and their deputized associates. That just will be served for James Fraleigh, nex't governor of the state of Florida, disabled vet Step Felder, his daughter, Melissa Alexander, Trayvon Martin and the other nine young men killed in Sanford, fl to!

notta

With the anonymity of the Internet he's going to bust someone? I would post that **** on every site with the user name my-ballz-ishairy.

Seriously?

What is he trying to cover. Up!

Richard

He is SOOOOOOOO gross we all wish he would just GO away.............double douchebag.

Richard

Kevin

His lawyers aren't idiots. I'm sure somewhere in that contact is a clause excluding criminal activity. They're not going to risk a potential lawsuit if someone were to be raped inside that party, but didn't come forward out of fear of being sued for $3 million dollars.

Rumbanana

I don't think Justin Bieber knows that the Great Gatsby was mocking the upper-class socialites.

Newport Polo Dude

Trying to hush up that he is homosexual wigger bottom that likes black guys that are really hung to do him? Come on...he is such a POS wigger........