Kanye West

Dear Mr. President ...

Keep My Name & Kim's Outta Your Mouth

11/18/2013 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_kanye_west_video_launch_redesign
Kanye West is slapping a ban on President Obama ... or at least all conversations about him as retaliation for the Prez calling Yeezy a "jackass."

Kanye's latest rant aired this morning on 107.9 FM in Philly. The hosts asked him about Obama's infamous comment ... and Kanye angrily responded, "I don't care if your're the president. I bring joy to people."

Kanye goes on to explain why he won't be talking about that guy in the White House anymore. Watch the tirade .. It's definitely arrogant, but also a little funny.

Kanye added that Obama better not talk about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."

Mr. President, you've been warned.

Dan

I very rarely, in fact this might be a first, agree with Obomber but if he said Kanye is a jackass then he was right. It might be the only thing to ever come out of Obombers mouth that wasn't a lie.

chucklehead

Dear Santa,
I would like for Christmas a year without hearing or reading the names: KARDASHIAN,KAYNE, BEIBER, MILEY or BALDWIN. If you could arrange that, the world would be a much happier place.

Remember i still believe in you!

Anna6869

Oh get over yourself n kim nobody gives a **** about either of yous.so move the **** on n by the way _|_ u to the MILE HIGH DONT WANT YOUR SORRY ASS HERE SO KEEP IT MOVING .YOURE WACK FOO N UR GETTO ASS BABY MAMA

Brad

Please, someone call him on the fact he is NOT from Chicago! He is from a very middle class suburb an hour south of Chicago!

Jade

This jerk is such a moron.

Debora

Kanye must have a little man complex.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Where are the men in black when you need them!! Someone come and get this kook!!!

Woot

Kancer's not fit to lick the gum of President Obama's shoes.

Janice Dillon

Mr. West. You are one lying sack bastard. You say that every thing is not it is not all about you. If you or friends don't get what you think that they should. You get mad. You get mad the Paz for coming at you. You are in the public eye duded. You put yourself into this matter. You, not them. To me I REALLY DON;T CARE FOR YOU, KIM, OR THE REST OF THE K'S COULD FALL OFF THE FACE OF THIS EARTH. i WOULD NOT SHED A TEAR. JUST SAYING.................................................

mary jo

Like Kim and Kanye are on the Presidents list to talk about.
Get real Kanye you would be the last person they talked abou.

deb petersen

What happened to tmz's long haired blonde dude? He get fired?

jayjay1

I think Kanye needs to shut up and stop talking his self, the more he talks the more he is disliked. All his fancy clothing and way of living all I can say is easy come easy go?

Gordon

Hey, Kanye...KIM'S A FAT SKANK WH*RE and you are an OABNOXIOUS RIDICULOUS A-HOLE MOMMA'S BOY. People are laughing AT you, not WITH you. The people that you pay to agree with you secretly hate your retarded guts.

J

Lol spent all that money on a ring to still say "baby mama" lol .. Classy.. I always say kim was a rebound from Amber Rose. Anyone notice he proposed to kim on Amber roses birthday..yep they have the same bday.

J

Obama arrest his behind and I guarantee your approval ratings will go sky high