Kanye West

Dear Mr. President ...

Keep My Name & Kim's Outta Your Mouth

11/18/2013 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_kanye_west_video_launch_redesign
Kanye West is slapping a ban on President Obama ... or at least all conversations about him as retaliation for the Prez calling Yeezy a "jackass."

Kanye's latest rant aired this morning on 107.9 FM in Philly. The hosts asked him about Obama's infamous comment ... and Kanye angrily responded, "I don't care if your're the president. I bring joy to people."

Kanye goes on to explain why he won't be talking about that guy in the White House anymore. Watch the tirade .. It's definitely arrogant, but also a little funny.

Kanye added that Obama better not talk about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."

Mr. President, you've been warned.

JFO

he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."
xx
Move over William Shakespeare ....

porkchop

Piss off Kanye. If you don't want people to say your name get the **** out of Dodge.

diamondsaredumb

What is it with the Kim and Kanye agenda on this website? Stupid people say stupid things all the time and don't get this kind of attention.

T

Absolutely ridiculous on so many levels

PCM

Shut the **** up Kanye.

Keelin

Can someone please grab Kanye West, time travel back to late 18th century France with him, and introduce that fool to the guillotine? The world really cannot tolerate his arrogance and jackassery anymore.

rawkergirl

Exactly WHO does he bring joy to??

janet

SNL is going to have a field day with this one as well. Jay Pharoh is going to be on double duty.

HumanNature

KANYE

DUMB "JACKASS" !!!!!!

renae

Kanye can STFU. We're both from Chicago? WTF IS Kanye trying to imply? What exactly is he going to do to the PRESIDENT OF THE USA? No one is scared of Kanye (except maybe Kim).Judging from his paparazzi fighting skills, even head to head....he'd lose. Bye Kanye.

cb2013

Why is this guy still allowed to be on the air?? His ego is bigger Kim's ass..

Kathy

I love Kanye saying he brings joy to people, who exactly are these people? I know of no one he brings joy to!

all about the money

LOL yea so your both from Chicago but I can guarantee you that Obama's "body guards" are bigger MOFO's than Kanye's. But yea make threats indirect or not like that and see how well it suits you. Secret Service maybe knocking at your door soon enough. God knows they have knocked on doors for less in the past. And if not I am sure Obama can get the IRS to take a special interest in Kanye and Kim's returns for the last few years just to see how arrogant they are.

Casey

Never thought a day would come I agree with Kanye. We both want OBUMMER TO SHUT UP!

Kelly

Ha! Kanye doesn't even call Kim by her name. Is it cool if Barry Soetoro. ..oopsie, I mean Obama calls her "Kanye's Baby Mama??"