Kanye West

Dear Mr. President ...

Keep My Name & Kim's Outta Your Mouth

11/18/2013 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_kanye_west_video_launch_redesign
Kanye West is slapping a ban on President Obama ... or at least all conversations about him as retaliation for the Prez calling Yeezy a "jackass."

Kanye's latest rant aired this morning on 107.9 FM in Philly. The hosts asked him about Obama's infamous comment ... and Kanye angrily responded, "I don't care if your're the president. I bring joy to people."

Kanye goes on to explain why he won't be talking about that guy in the White House anymore. Watch the tirade .. It's definitely arrogant, but also a little funny.

Kanye added that Obama better not talk about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."

Mr. President, you've been warned.

Michael Blaino

Baby Mama = Skank Ho, Prosti for fame and money.

Yeezes = Pompous Azz, Full of yourself ****z, Foul Mouth Idiot Clown.

It would take me a lifetime to continue to comment so everyone else have it with the truth about these two buffoons.

Shelby

i'd like to meet some of these apparent 'people' he brings joy too...

Julie

He's an idiot!

Reyna

Jackass sums it up.

Michael Blaino

Baby Mama = Skank Ho, Prosti for money and fame.

Yeezes = Ridiculousness, Idiot Clown.

He's actually getting what he wants, more publicity and people talking about him. This is such an old trick that's been played out over and over again just like Miley Cyrus and the way she uses the press. We the people need a OFF BUTTON.

Maggie Montague

re Kayne West telling the President of the United States that he has been warned - isn't this considered a threat to your Prez??!! I used to luvvvvvvvvv Kayne but since his head has swelled to the size of Mars - I am done - what an *******!!!

powerfulStuff

I wish kanye would grab kims hand and jump off of a bridge

Nita Frantz

I always thought6 that Kanye West was an idiot, now I know how truly stupid and egotistical he really is. He needs to go to jail for a really long time for threatening the president.

Carmine Coletti

Someone needs to slap this bitch! I don't give a **** who you are, I'll slap the **** out of this arrogant piece of ****.

LB

He is beyond ugly

shonham123

Kanye u are a big joke, and crazy!!! JERK!!!

ketjo

Dear Kim,
Your village idiot is loose again....You need to catch him and sew his big mouth shut before the real mobster from Chicago get tired of his faking bad assed Chicago shyt and give him was he is begging for....a Chicago beatdown !! and a pair of concrete sneakers to go diving in......

Raylfray12

Good idea, threaten the President. I'm sure he's shaking in his boots, Kanye. You're an idiot.

chickie

This fool sure is full of himself. And so he proves once again, that the President is right and Kanye is a jackass.

yungwildnfree

Someone break his jaw again this guy needs his mouth wired shut maybe hell shut his loud ass up.