« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

BACK TO SCHOOL

11/18/2013 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1119_lamar_odom_school_spirit_snapshots_launch_twitter
Lamar Odom
has escaped to his Alma Mater – the University of Rhode Island – for the week ... and is hitting the courts at his old gym ... presumably training for his alleged return to the NBA.

Lamar told our camera guy over weekend he's been in talks with the LA Clippers ... after his career was derailed this summer by a serious crack problem.

The assistant coach at URI – Preston Murphy – was a former teammate of Lamar’s when they played college ball together back in ’98 … and it looks like Murphy is letting Lamar use the facilities to train while the team is away for the week.

Lamar has been mugging with students on campus.

Remember kids ... don't do drugs.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

theresa thomas

What a low life! He's here, he's there, he's everywhere! This is a over sized dumbbell who isnt qualified for anything except taking drugs and putting a ball in a metal ring. Look at his face,.. nothing but a vacant look. There is nothing there but "give me the ball and I'll dunk it" Brilliant!!!

grumpiestoldman

There's a couple of hot cracks with him there he'd like to do!

Eric in L.A.

He went there one year and never graduated. He went pro. I doubt he ever even attended classes.

Crunkatlanta

Lamar-- a lil advice .. when getting back into the swing of things... When someone say - "PASS ME THE ROCK" -- its the basketball... don't embarrass yourself and say you already smoked them

Brittany White

http://srem-mentoring.blogspot.com/ на рерайт
I don’t know…I like the idea of grown-ups coming back to school. First of all this is the step they take consciously, meaning that they understand exactly what they expect from education. Second of all, chances are higher that they will study more responsibly and they will do things like: writing professional paperwork by themselves. So yes, whatever the reason is, I think this is a good intention! I wish him good luck in his beginnings anyways

Marko

STD, Aids, and drug test seems like a smart choice about now. Xd

shapink1

Lamar ' u should. Let me love you 😍

beth

welcome back lamar odom! I think this is a good place to start for him. This will keep him grounded and put things into perspective. Since most students in that school admire him, he can set a good example and maybe encourage them to do great in essay writing

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2