'R.I.P.' Singer Rita Ora

COLLAPSES During Photo Shoot

11/18/2013 1:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

redesign-1118-rita-ora-FF

British pop singer Rita Ora -- who had the hit song, "R.I.P." -- collapsed on the set of her photo shoot in Miami Beach today ... and was rushed to a hospital by ambulance according to photographers on the scene.

Photos show the 22-year old singer/model/actress -- eyes closed -- being unloaded from the ambulance on a stretcher ... attended by emergency personnel.  So far, no word on what may have caused her to collapse.

Ora -- who famously dated Rob Kardashian last year -- was reportedly preparing for her photo shoot on the beach near the SoHo Beach House hotel when she fainted in her makeup trailer.

We've reached out to Rita's people -- so far, no word back.

update_graphic_red_bar
2:01 PM PT  Ora's doctor, David Farcy, tells TMZ Rita was treated for heat exhaustion and dehydration.  She's been discharged and Dr. Farcy says she's fine. She flashed a big smile to fans when she returned to her hotel from the hospital. Rita was in the middle of a photo shoot for Madonna's Material Girl campaign in Miami when she was taken ill.

1118_rita_ora_pcn_redesign

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

This just goes to show you how stupid the people are that read these stories. What TMZ did was correct. The f*cking idiot is the person who titles a song "R.I.P." That is the moron.

The TMZ headline says "R.I.P. singer Rita Ora".

BTW, who the hell is Rita Ora?

Livvie

I thought she had died until I read the "article." I've never heard any of hey songs so I had no idea that she sang a song called R.I.P. Anyway hope she feels better.

Wow ...

Heat exhaustion in November, really?

Linda

That was totally uncalled for TMZ....A new low

romeodawg

TMZ you are the lowest of lowlife publications.

johnny B

Wow there are a lot of idiots on here. A 10 year old could have read that and understood it was the name of her song. For f**cks sake go back to school

gucci shoes

**** you TMZ

mruspm

Come on we know what it is like to be drunk/drugged before we are to do something special and we FLOP... sorry, this is that thang and all of you insiders know it... peace to her and all...

Gabby

Seriously thought she died.. Wtf TMZ you suck!

ORA

BE STRONG RITAA!!

Oshhhh

In all honesty, a bunch of the posters in here should go back to school and take some reading lessons again.
The title of the article says 'R.I.P' singer, not RIP singer. The apostrophes make a whole difference!.
PAY attention to what you read!!!!.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I must be officially old because her condition used to be called "hung over".

Mclovin

Why is it when one of these "celebrities" passes out it is due to dehydration and heat exhaustion? Why aren't the drugs they took ever the cause? I have a very physical and stressful job, one that would kill Tom Cruse (LOL), and I have never passed out. Why is that? I guess I don't work as hard as an actor.

Gustavo

WHY R.I.P?

Black Adam

Stupid TMZ and their headlines....... I thought she died.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments