Crack Mayor Rob Ford

I Saw the 'SNL' Skit About Me

... IT WAS CRAZY, MAN!

11/18/2013 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cracky Mayor Rob Ford -- the Tyrone Biggums of politics -- says he's well aware he was mocked on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend ... but he didn't seem too upset about it.

Ford was in Toronto on his way to watch a Canadian Football league playoff game -- when he stopped to sign autographs like a rockstar.

During the quick signing session, Ford was asked about the "SNL" skit -- in which Bobby Moynihan spoofs the mayor as a fat, cracked out idiot.

"It was crazy," Ford said of the sketch.

Ford then proceeded to the football game ... despite a suggestion from the CFL commissioner that Rob stay the hell away.

Ford plays by his own rules ... especially when those rules involve crack.

cmb0368

I hate this big fat slob. I live near Toronto and I'm sick of hearing about him. Resign already and get some help you idiot. Rob and his protector (aka brother) Doug should both resign. His brother is a crack addict too. Both known to be when they were in school.

Yurra Knutz

Crack Mayor!... hehehe

Shaken not stirred

Part of me, doesn't want this train wreck to end. The man is a lunatic.

IceGypsy

If he wasn't so old, I'd swear he was the lovechild of Chris Farley LoL.

porkchop

STEP DOWN YOU DUMB ****.

Michell

A narcissist crack head acts just like this guy. You can't tell me to stay away from the game. Crackheads becomes obsessed with defying the words of anyone if it is against him. I feel bad for the town he runs. What a weirdo.

Johnbrnc

They elected this guy? Is Toronto that clueless?

WME2KS

Keep the mayor around this is the most press that city or country has gotten in the us in years. Kinda funny the whole situation a 400 pound crack head kind of an oxymoron.

NickN

Where is Chris Farley when when we need him?

NickN

Where is Chris Farley when we need him?

NickN

Where is Chris Farley when we need him?

Mel

Wow, what a weird, nasally and weasel-like voice. lmao First time I bothered to watch a video of him, just read about him, and just never expected his voice to sounds so small and goofy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2