« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charles Barkley

Black People Don't Play Beer Pong!!!!

11/19/2013 6:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111913_charles_barkley_pong_launch
Michael Jordan's blackness should have prevented him from playing beer bong at a hotel in Florida earlier this month ... so says Charles Barkley.

First off, Barkley rules -- this guy is awesome.

Sir Charles was leaving La Vecchia Cucina in Santa Monica last night -- where he spent his Monday evening watching basketball -- when we brought up MJ's beer pong match at the Ritz in Florida. Check out the exchange:

Charles: "Black people don't play beer pong."
Pap: "Jordan did!"
Charles: "That don't make it right!"

111313_michael_jordan_launch_wm_v3
Charles goes on to explain why black people don't play beer pong ... it's hilarious.

There's more -- we also asked Barkley about Blake Griffin ... and while Sir Charles admits he's usually pretty critical of the guy, it's only because he thinks BG can be a better player than he was.

But when we asked if he would've dominated Blake Griffin back in his prime, you gotta hear how Charles responds. Classic.

111913_charles_barkley_blake_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Farrakhan Ashy Larry

He's been trying to win black people back for the last week.

I hate bigots

Am black and I play it with my Black and White friends alike. His perception of black people "don't play beer pong". Must be the environment where he grew up. Poor thing.

jef

Charles, your commentary is always in terms of black or white. It's really tired at this point. Get some new material...

muffey

This old, loud mouthed, ignorant, idiot should just go away. He is a disgrace to all decent, black people here and abroad.

diamondsaredumb

The racial agenda on this site is really, really ridiculous.

CaddoWoman

I like Barkley, but who made him the King of all Black people? If I was ya'll, I'd be pissed.

Dead account Delete at will

So funny. You know if I said black people don't play beer pong a tong of people would call me racist but coming from Charles its not. That's funny. Jordan plays it I guess and so does Snoop according to your report on biebers party.
I'm white and never played a single game or been at a place where people play beer pong. Maybe im old fashioned. If im gonna have a beer I just drink it. I don't play with it first

static

How the hell would he know every time I see him he's hanging out with white people.

OK

So he's met every single black person on the planet and confirmed none of them play beer pong? What a tool.

still2easy

Screw you tmz-taint no way I am logging into Facebook for anyone or qnything! F.B. blows! Barkley is an awesome! Jordan is the greatest ever!