Kendall Jenner

I'm 18 ... So Here are My Nipples

11/19/2013 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1119_kendall_jenner_instagram_pic
After only 16 days since her 18th birthday … Kendall Jenner decided to give the world a glimpse of her nipples … leaving everyone wondering ... what took so long?

Kendall posted the pic on Instagram today ... she's wearing a sheer black top … leaving no doubt she's now officially in the Kardashian game of selling sex.

Now here's the question ... does it all end with nipples, or will Kendall walk the path forged by her older sister, with the helping **** of Ray J?

And while we're at it ... we gotta ask ...

1119_INSTAgram_kendall_jenn

Observer

I guess..... College is out of the question then?

2idiots

poor Kylie...the last tramp in training. with any luck the sun will set on this family and Kylie will be spared from the family brothel.

nisiek

wow what an accomplishment...YOU HAVE NIPPLES!! Guess what my dog has six so there byatch. This family is THE MOST IMMORAL, GREEDLY, LOWLIFE, GRRRRRR....nothing more to say...they just basically all suck...and I was rooting for the younger ones to hang tough, be somebody....not just more sex and skin....this family is beyond hope.....

littlebitch

That's what's wrong about society

ambelamba

I don't know...maybe there's a hope for her. Even Kim was known to be a shy and demure beauty when she was a teenager.

The scary thing is that Kris Jenner is not a uniquely evil and manipulative person. She is just another stage mom who happens to be one the radar. People like her who exploit their showbiz kids are common in here.

Somebody should carry the cross can save the girl from the grim, dark future ahead of her. A truly heroic man.

osogr8ful

Shouldn't Chris have been charged with child trafficing by now?

AlwaysOnTimeB

I was hoping she;d think more of herself than this. The girl never stood a chance coming from the K Klan. Bruce, you're okay with grown ass men ogling your young daughter? What the hell is wrong with you??? I know Kris doesn't know any better, but you????

darkhorse91

Starting them early aren't we PMK?

TJ

The media is being PAID a massive amount of money, to keeps these talentless twits in the news.
The hag must be paying DAILY MAIL a small fortune, to constantly feature this sad lot.Why would British news have any interest in these
"Americans?" Strictly a pay day~

Jan

This whole family is purely disgusting.

Hammer

She looks like the chick from "The Ring" in this pic

michelle

WOW I AM SO SHOCKED!!!! ;P

ambelamba

But if what she really wants is a torrent of wieners, she should join the military, since she is 18. :D Tons of quality studs over there who are well grounded. Haha. I am an AF vet and Air Force has some really nice recruits, both men and women.

NE1

They've never needed a 'neither' option so much.

ambelamba

I am an art major and I am very tolerant to nudity itself. What worries me is her future antics. I'd happy to see her full nude as long as it's not tacky. But to be really grounded she should probably evacuate that darn Thirty-mile zone.