NeNe Leakes

HOSPITALIZED

'I'm Blessed to Be Alive'

11/19/2013 9:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1119_nene_hospital_redesignupdate_graphic_red_bar
9:39 A.M. PT --
  NeNe just posted a message on her website saying she went to the hospital after feeling short of breath... and was diagnosed with blood clots in her lung. She says she's recovering at home now and she's "thankful to be alive." She also reassured her fans she did NOT have a heart attack.
update_grey_gray_bar
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes was hospitalized this week for a mystery illness ... and the reality star says she's "blessed to be alive."

NeNe posted a photo of herself in a hospital room on Monday with IVs in her arms along with the caption, "My arms are hurting wit these IV’s #blessedtobealive."

Just one night before she tweeted that she had been sick for the past couple of days ... but never specified what she was suffering from.

There's one more clue -- one of NeNe's followers tweeted that he thought Leakes was suffering from exhaustion due to her "grueling schedule" ... and NeNe rewtweeted the message, adding, "I work my butt off."

Story developing ...

1119_nene_leakes_get_well_soon_footer

Sparrowhawk

I have had blood clots in my lungs. Damn! I feel for her.

Nekru

I didn't know they were able to treat Bigfoot in the hospitals!! My how modern medical science has progressed.

CindyCindyCindy

Is she a smoker? Smoking plus birth control pills = blood clots that can kill you.

Chgome

Oh please, TMZ get a life. Stop reporting on these idiots. She is not even a talented person. She did the pole in the bars, gross, imagine that thing rubbing up against you, I just threw up in my mouth.

JW

They MUST be filming. All for the cameras, like her break-up, drivorce and re-marriage. Anything for the cameras. She could be a Kartrashian.

Rex

Girl you need to slow down a little. Take a much needed rest. And God bless and God speed on your recovery.

mark

NENE Leaks need more help than the hospital, Thank goodness her show was cancelled. She is boring and a fake!

SusanS

"I work my butt off."......that must be exhausting, that is one huge butt to have to work off

Alice

Baby girl, please loose the weight and start taking care of your health by eating right and exercising.

dierdre

I hope Ne-ne gets well soon. I recently saw her wedding on tv...WOW it was really amazing. The song choices were beautiful...She really had a beautiful wedding.

DetroitRocks

She has fans?

walterwhite23

In that picture right there she looks like Brittney spears.

memay

One day in the hospital with blood clots???? I don't think so.

Mari Bailey-Day

Wow I don't care how you feel about a person and yes she is a person with feelings and for some of you on here to tell her to die is crazy, this woman is a mother and a grandmother not to mention has a husband and other family who loves her so for you to say that is very nasty. How would you feel If someone told you to die. her show is a job and someone likes it or it would not be on if you don't like it just don't watch it but never wish someone to die seriously who does that.

Troy

Too much fried food and cocaine if you ask me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments