NeNe Leakes

HOSPITALIZED

'I'm Blessed to Be Alive'

11/19/2013 9:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1119_nene_hospital_redesignupdate_graphic_red_bar
9:39 A.M. PT --
  NeNe just posted a message on her website saying she went to the hospital after feeling short of breath... and was diagnosed with blood clots in her lung. She says she's recovering at home now and she's "thankful to be alive." She also reassured her fans she did NOT have a heart attack.
update_grey_gray_bar
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes was hospitalized this week for a mystery illness ... and the reality star says she's "blessed to be alive."

NeNe posted a photo of herself in a hospital room on Monday with IVs in her arms along with the caption, "My arms are hurting wit these IV’s #blessedtobealive."

Just one night before she tweeted that she had been sick for the past couple of days ... but never specified what she was suffering from.

There's one more clue -- one of NeNe's followers tweeted that he thought Leakes was suffering from exhaustion due to her "grueling schedule" ... and NeNe rewtweeted the message, adding, "I work my butt off."

Story developing ...

1119_nene_leakes_get_well_soon_footer

Marcus

NeNe is almost as ugly as Fantasia.

Wendy

It is obvious that Derek doesn't have an ounce of compassion in him. Weather this is his TRUTH or not!
If that's what a smart person feels, I'd rather be the dumbest person living.
It doesn't matter how smart Derek is, now that TMZ knows the core of Derek's being, he should be fired.

dmart

I hate that show and all the people in it... so stupid - get a life!

Daerd

hi

Backgammon

What a Nasty bunch of posters. NeNe had blood clots.
I wish you a speedy recovery NeNe! Ignore the haters.

rose

in real life her statue is that of an amzon woman big hefty, tall, muscular,

Andrew0203

Die you talentless bitch die!

chuck

don't see the tubes anywhere.................. BS

Ron Fing Swanson

Is she on basketball wives? Or flavor of love?

Bella

I find it sad that so many beautiful black women bleach their skin color to look like white women...
Just because beyonce does it doesn't mean you all should. Be as proud as you all shout how proud you are of being a black woman and quit trying to be white.
Their's never be a black woman in history ever born with blonde hair either. C'mon Man!!!

Delois Norville

Nene, please take good care of yourself. You are my favorite on RHOA, I don't know what I would do if you were not on the show. Also, Greg, your kids and your glam-baby need you. Take care, we all love you. Get well real soon.

pat augustine

It could be that she also has a genetic blood clotting disorder called Factor-5 Liden, that causes your blood to make blood clots that develope in the legs that then travel to your lungs causing pulmonary embolisms

Linda Martin

My guess is diet pills. Get well soon NeNe. Ignore the haters.....they ain't been raised well! Wishing you the best!

Applehead

Being "busy" and work are not the same thing.

missspicy

You will always be in my prayers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments