'Waterboy' Star Peter Dante

Violent Threats & Racial Slurs

'I'll Have Adam Sandler F**k You Up'

11/19/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

redesign_111813_peter_dante_launch

"Waterboy" star Peter Dante -- who's been in just about every single Adam Sandler movie -- was thrown out of an L.A. hotel last week after calling a staffer a "n**ga" and a "f**got" ... and the craziest part, he admitted the whole thing on camera to TMZ.

Here's what we know ... Dante (who also played the weed dealer in "Grandma's Boy") was kicked out of the J.W. Marriott in Santa Monica early Friday morning after screaming at the overnight staff.

According to the hotel incident report, obtained by TMZ, Dante began screaming at staffers around 1AM because he wanted a new room key ... and was pissed that staffers didn't recognize him.

A staffer, who happened to be black, tried to help Dante ... but the actor exploded, telling one of his friends, "You better tell this n**ga to give me my fucking room key before I f*ck him up ... he clearly doesn't know who the f*ck I am."

Dante continued to berate the staffer -- "N**ga do you know who I am? I'm a black belt and you're a black person, I will f*ck you up."

He also directed his venom toward a Latino parking valet -- "Hey Mexican, this is Santa Monica, do you know where you are? We don't need you."

That's when Dante upped his threats by dropping some famous names -- the report states, "[Dante] threatened to have Suge Knight, Busta Rhymes and Adam Sandler come to my house and 'f*ck me up.'"

According to the report, Dante also ranted that he was part of the Hells Angels ... and bragged that he has major Santa Monica PD connections who "knew him very well and they weren't going to help me at all."

In fact, the report says when cops arrived, it became clear that one of the officers "knew Mr. Dante and had already taken his side." According to the report, the officer instructed a hotel staffer to give Dante a full refund ... but it's unclear if the staffer complied.

A rep for the SMPD tells TMZ ... "We deny the allegations. Nobody gets special treatment because of their status." The rep also pointed out they've arrested all sorts of famous people including Al Michaels and Josh Brolin.

As for Dante, he eventually left the property ... and just a few days later, TMZ found him strolling around L.A. When we asked him about the incident, Dante told us he drops the n-bomb all the time because his black friends, like NBA star Marcus Camby, are cool with it.

And after he tries to explain why he's not a hateful person ... Dante dropped yet ANOTHER slur -- telling us, "[think] I'm worried about Harvey Levin? You can suck my d*ck too you f**got."

redesign_111813_peter_dante_waterboy_launch_v2

jdizzla a

Im starting to think tmz is trying to start a race riot

im mom

one time i was staying at a hotel in la jolla with my kids and pete was there w a few of his friends at the pool. we started talking to him and his friends who seemed more like babysitters as he was already drunk at like 2 pm. he was nice and everything, but very pompous and flirting with my then- 10 year old daughter-eww. he then started ranting and complaining that the "paparazzi" was photographing him from a window in the hotel and got all pissed and paranoid until his friend pointed out that "the paparazzi" was indeed just a couple taking pictures of the sunset in beautiful La Jolla! His friend was like rolling his eyes and laughing at him that he even thought ANYONE even knew who he was! For sure, big time alcoholic- I could totally see him saying all that stuff

moon

Again, he did not say n...er He said N...ga... Lets move on to the next person please.

Politico Pablo

Petter's life must be a living hell. No wonder he hates everybody.

Carl

Got to love it when cops think they have the authority to order a business to give a refund. Maybe they need a class in how the legal system works.

jdizzla a

TMZ's race story of the day

Mike L

This guy is f*cking AWESOME!!! He's just like me, tells sh*t the way it is, no pulling punches, no PC BS. He's a ray of sunshine in this dark PC world. This is the kind of guy I could be really good friends with.

Real n the field

as much news about whites calling blacks racial slurs lately, proves that White Anglo Saxon are pure RACIST, and derive from Satan himself.
Dont let the white man fool you one bit.
he was a Racist in the beginning, he a Racist now, and a Racist in the End.
And what ignorant culture would hate another, but yet travel half way around the world just to kidnap them to America...unbelievable!

"THE DON"

RACIST

Calico

Annnnnd I still don't know who this idiot is. Go away.

lani3000

Busta Rymes, how random?? LOL

nof

He's officially finished in this town.

mark

it's not his fault, he is just stupid (really).

nof

This is exactly how The Barbarian Brothers wrote their ticket -

To Palookaville.

Their mouths.

Now even Adam Sandler has to distance self.

I accredit Harvey because he lets anyone diss him any way they want -

Doesn't edit even drunks like this.

Dante's Inferno = His Own Wet Mind.

nof

Looks like he's in one of those loser-street-people-bars down on Pico.

That alone should scare him into A.A.