President of Mexico

CALLS OUT JUSTIN BIEBER

Sorry, I Never Met You

11/19/2013 8:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

redesign-1119-justin-bieber-mexico-president

The President of Mexico just laid el smack down on Justin Bieber -- calling BS on the pop star after JB claimed the two had met before his concert this week, but Justin claims it was all an honest mistake.

The drama began when Bieber went to Twitter on Monday and wrote, "just met some amazing mexican beliebers and the presidente of mexico and his familia."

Problem is, he didn't meet El Commander in Chief Enrique Pena Nieto ... and Nieto's office went right back to Twitter to clear his name ... denying the meeting ever took place.

1119_bieber_twitter

Sources close to Justin tell TMZ ... it was an honest mistake ... because Justin was told that he had a meeting arranged with the "President's family."

When Bieber met the group, which was surrounded by security and arrived in an official-looking motorcade, he was under the impression he was meeting the numero uno family.

Story developing ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

realitytelevisionforum.com

He'll be on my forum soon.

EnquirerLover

Idiot. He probably just met the cartel! And he better not **** around over there by quitting half way thru and making their baby girls cry. His management would be smart to get him out of there ASAP. This doesn't look good already.

Stillwaters

Omg, that's hilarious.... What an uneducated twit. I probably couldn't have spotted the Mexican president myself, but I'd do some research, or hire smarter people to do it for me.

Monksolo

So... uh.. who did he meet?

IDontGivaSheet

I can't wait till they find Bieber's head on a stick in Juarez! Sorry... not a fan...ha!

Oshhhh

How many more "mistakes" can he make, its just so laughable. Does anyone takes him seriously anymore?.

Yu Lee

All day the media is exaggerating, liars, slander, gossip, rumor! Never any commitment to truth, no obligation to ever apologise or correct any lies! They're completely above the law!
then along comes Justin Bieber and gets hell for a little white lie? In fact, the next day he tweeted a correction "I met the President's Family" (not the President himself)
So who is the greater HYPOCRITE, the media!

KM

Hey.......... 123 comments, and not a single thing from Ivan, AKA, Bieber's dick/butt buddy (I dunno which way they prefer, in the mouth or in the rear entrance)

2B4tv