Sean Penn

FLIPS OUT on Fan

'I'll Make You Eat Your Cell Phone!'

11/20/2013 9:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

112013_sean_penn_video_launch_1
Sean Penn went nuclear on a fan in a fancy San Francisco hotel last night -- threatening to jack the guy up after Sean caught him trying to sneak a cell phone pic ... and TMZ has the explosive footage.

Penn was at the Lobby Bar at the St. Regis Hotel in the Financial District ... when he saw a flash go off from another patron's cell phone and realized the guy was trying to take a photo.

A witness at the bar tells TMZ ... Penn bolted after the guy (who wasn't a paparazzo) ... and screamed at him, "Do we look like f**king zoo animals?"

Penn -- who was in town to speak at a sales conference -- also grabbed the man's phone and slammed it to the ground.

That's when our video begins ... and you can hear Penn yelling, "I'll make you eat the phone ... get the f**k out of here!!"

Moments later, a clearly irritated Penn complained to hotel management -- and can be heard saying, "You should do something about that."

We're told hotel management approached the fan and asked him if he wanted to call the police -- but the man declined and then left the bar.

FYI -- we're also told the man had attended the sales conference where Sean was speaking and was wearing his name tag at the time of the bar confrontation.

We reached out to the St. Regis -- but they have no comment.

cementmixer

Penn is a pig.

Virtual Insanity

Yeah. Its Sean Penn. Any fan knows he gets crazed about photos.

Livewire

I 'm surprised the guy let him break his phone ! I would have slugged him. Another video for "Jerks Gone Wild" !

Cigary

I would love to see this moron in a place where I can shoot a photo of him....let him take one step towards me or say one thing like he did to this guy and he'd be spitting out teeth for the next 5 minutes. Sean Penn is sissy boy who would only take one somebody he thinks he can overpower.

Maxster

Sorry, Sean Penn is an idiot, and yes he is a zoo animal. He signed up for that and gets paid really, really well for it.
One day, one of these idiots, Penn, Baldwin, West, Bieber and others are going to pick on the wrong guy and get a good well deserved beat down. These guys, with their bodbody gaurds, only think they are tough and have big mouths with little to back them up.

Janet BeCraft

Mr. Sean Penn needs to calm his trashy mouth down and he has a very baaaaad temper and he needs to go to rehab ASAP.

haha

I would of called the police on him, very rude.

sioux

LOL... I didn't know Sean had any fans. I think this guy did it just to tick him off. Well done my friend. Brilliant!!!!!!

BARNIE R

YOU CHOSE THE LIFE STYLE ASS HOLE....LIVE WITH IT!

jay

lol...come on everybody...MOST OF THE CELEBS DO THIS ON PURPOSE...That is how they get into the news....ITS ONE BIG FAT GAME.

Edwin

I know it was Sean Penn but it makes me want to kick Justin Bieber's ass.

Hohan

Given the dude's been smoking for 50 years, all I can say is thank god for cancer. Go away little man. You deserve only one thing, and that is to be remembered as the most over-rated actor in the history of movies.

w

wow he's such a peaceful liberal

C-MAN

What if someone shoves a cellphone up Penn's a$$?

Spanky