Sean Penn

FLIPS OUT on Fan

'I'll Make You Eat Your Cell Phone!'

11/20/2013 9:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

112013_sean_penn_video_launch_1
Sean Penn went nuclear on a fan in a fancy San Francisco hotel last night -- threatening to jack the guy up after Sean caught him trying to sneak a cell phone pic ... and TMZ has the explosive footage.

Penn was at the Lobby Bar at the St. Regis Hotel in the Financial District ... when he saw a flash go off from another patron's cell phone and realized the guy was trying to take a photo.

A witness at the bar tells TMZ ... Penn bolted after the guy (who wasn't a paparazzo) ... and screamed at him, "Do we look like f**king zoo animals?"

Penn -- who was in town to speak at a sales conference -- also grabbed the man's phone and slammed it to the ground.

That's when our video begins ... and you can hear Penn yelling, "I'll make you eat the phone ... get the f**k out of here!!"

Moments later, a clearly irritated Penn complained to hotel management -- and can be heard saying, "You should do something about that."

We're told hotel management approached the fan and asked him if he wanted to call the police -- but the man declined and then left the bar.

FYI -- we're also told the man had attended the sales conference where Sean was speaking and was wearing his name tag at the time of the bar confrontation.

We reached out to the St. Regis -- but they have no comment.

AMB

Frankly I'm sick of all these liberal so called actors and Baldwin is another.....I'm switching to home movies HAHA

Marcus

Sean Penn has always been a little bitchboy. I don't care for the guy one way or the other. But, now that I know he doesn't like his picture taken, if I ever come face to face with him I will take his picture and be praying that he jumps in my face . I'd love to be famous as the guy that beat commie Sean Penn to a pulp.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

WOW! What a freaking douche you are SEAN PENN! Ever occur to you that maybe this guy was a little "star struck"?

David K

NICE on TMZ-oif you have EVER seen them... Just wear
a hat and sunglasses. And if yo uare still paranoid-
do what others do--like SCARLETT walk with sunglasses and a RAIN COAT over you-the guy wouldnt know you at all. H BUT YO UWANT YOUR FREEDOM to walk anywhere anyway you want to fress..then TOIUGH you CHOSE to be an actor. THIS COMES WITH IT. was it so Disturbing you havd to throw
a typical Rich Hollwyood fit. he didnt even want an Autograph..just IGNORE the guy. But you cant do that.

Doeb

Anyone that sides with the offensive bar-patron is unemployed, under-educated born-of mutants.

Doeb

Couldn't agree with him more - it's a no-brainer, common courtesy - Sean shoulda jump-started the DB.

Doeb

@ "I have a SOLUTION for MR PENN....many of you ANTI-Hoto friends--such as EMINEM, PRINCE, BOB DYLAN, TOMMY LEE JONES , STEVIE NICKS, the list goes on..these are NOT people yo uare going to see be
NICE on TMZ-oif you have EVER seen them... Just wear
a hat and sunglasses. And if yo uare still paranoid-
It pisses you off to see someone get a thrill from seeing a Celeb...Go cry in Dylan;s ear. Sorry-hes the COOL ONE NOW..he doesnt flip anymore..just walks by all calm and ignores. YOU stil lact like a CHILD."
18 minutes ago
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You don't have any solutions, dude. Not for Sean Penn, not for anyone here, not even for yourself. You think it's your God-given right to harass people you shmuck.

lazypadawan

Norba

Sean made the guy his byatch and I agree with Deob.

Stanley

If it weren't for people interested in taking Sean Penn's picture, no one would have ever heard of him. Now that he has a name, he has to be a real creep about what made him famous in the first place.

RATTLESNAKE

Paulina82

I can understand both sides..

YouDontSay

Really? At the St Regis in SF? What a complete douche.

Doeb

@ "he is one angry angry little girl ! another hollywood puppet who cannot take the heat ! if he ever had to work a real job just for one day in his life he would change his tune in a heartbeat. phony is only nice to people when it's convenient for him ! phony !"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I understand you're all-coiled-up-today and there's no food in the fridge. But since when have YOU worked a real job?

Doeb

@ "I don't get it. What's a Commie like Sean Penn doing speaking at a SALES conference? I thought he didn't like capitalism or something.
If you're in a public place you have zero expectation of privacy, famous or not. Deport this spoiled Hollywood Red Diaper prince to his beloved Venezuela."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for the rule interpretation. Until you spoke up I was unsure what to say or do. Because of you, though, I now understand. Get it.