Alec Baldwin

I've Loved Dudes

... But I'm Definitely Not Gay!

11/21/2013 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

112113_alec_baldwin_apology_launch_wm
Alec Baldwin wants everyone to know ... he's been in love with several men in his life -- at least 3 or 4 -- but he's never wanted to bang them.

Baldwin was a speaker at the Dreamforce 2013 tech conference in San Francisco yesterday -- and in the wake of his homophobic slurs, the actor decided to prove that he's down with man love.

At one point during the conference, Baldwin called out his lawyer, Matt, who was sitting in the stands ... and joked, "I love you ... I love you in THAT WAY."

Baldwin then turned serious ... and went on to explain, "I've loved men in my life. There are some men I've loved in my life as much, if not more, than the women in my life."

He made it clear -- "I don't have a sexual preference for men ... but I've loved men."

"I've been in love wth about 3 or 4 men ... as much, if not more, than any woman I've loved."

Again, he reiterated ... "I don't wanna have a sexual relationship with them."

Good to know.

mocha2009

Will this man just go sit down somewhere? He is a total a$$!

buzz kill

No wonder he is so angry. He can't admit he is gay.

Nancy

Why doesn't he just STFU?

Cool Papa

Sounds like someone's gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with it)

moveover

This guy needs a rubber room. Talk about having "issues". Sheeesh!

Keyser Söze

LOL.

This guy... I mean, seriously.

Really, nothing else to say... but thanks for the non-stop dumb comments.

Marya

Alec is not homophobic , I think he sincerely believes in equality but has a severe issue with his temper. When he gets fired up he starts tossing around outdated insults , c*cksucker is stored in his memory bank & his mouth flings it out when he looses control. He's not consciously thinking "I'm going to infer this guy likes to suck on penis , making him gay & that is bad", I doubt he's thinking at all. He has an issue with rage & needs help, he suffers from a case of what I like to call "Chris Brown mouth". Chris Brown suffers from a case of "Alec Baldwin Fist".

Shaken not stirred

Oh, for crying out loud.

mary

stay out of the way or you will be splashed, by all the water, from baldwin back peddling.

Oh for cryin' out loud

Your Gay,just too stoopit to know it lol!

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Sounds gay to me!

Pudding Tang

Weak Humour

Ace

He REALLY wants his talk show on MSNBC back.

msdawndawn

Thank God no one has accused him of being intelligent. Can you imaging the crap that would pour out of the foot infested pie-hole of his.

Can a celebrity be any dumber????

static

Guys like Alec Baldwin and Sean Penn fell ass backward into a pile of cash for doing basically nothing what they know about business combined wouldn't fill a thimble.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments