Alec Baldwin

I've Loved Dudes

... But I'm Definitely Not Gay!

11/21/2013 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

112113_alec_baldwin_apology_launch_wm
Alec Baldwin wants everyone to know ... he's been in love with several men in his life -- at least 3 or 4 -- but he's never wanted to bang them.

Baldwin was a speaker at the Dreamforce 2013 tech conference in San Francisco yesterday -- and in the wake of his homophobic slurs, the actor decided to prove that he's down with man love.

At one point during the conference, Baldwin called out his lawyer, Matt, who was sitting in the stands ... and joked, "I love you ... I love you in THAT WAY."

Baldwin then turned serious ... and went on to explain, "I've loved men in my life. There are some men I've loved in my life as much, if not more, than the women in my life."

He made it clear -- "I don't have a sexual preference for men ... but I've loved men."

"I've been in love wth about 3 or 4 men ... as much, if not more, than any woman I've loved."

Again, he reiterated ... "I don't wanna have a sexual relationship with them."

Good to know.

Lil Wayne

Stop trying to save face, we all know your a angry homophobe and a part time racist.

Duke Steele

Thats not what I heard.

cementmixer

I wish he would just die.

Shoozie

This douche gets dumber every time he opens his mouth.

jeff

If he'd shut up no one wold really no how stupid he is

Ashley

lives to put his tiny foot in his mouth
disgusting typical (w.A.m)..
every time they speak STUPIDITY just pours out, yet they think they are the smartest person in the room……
alac is the refection of a TYPICAL STUPID white American male…!!!! take a look and CRINGE.!!!

Beetlejuice

is there a bigger a*s*s*hole in TV?

florence

ffs all he did was crack a joke, this whole thing is just going way over the top, he is not homophobic and has done countless gay scenes etc in the past, and publicly supported gay rights. If he is guilty of anything it is being over protective of his family which is hardly the worse thing in the world, any husband/father would/should be especially against the vile way the papz act towards him and his wife.

Zambonie

go away alec
and please just shut up

louise

Sit down and shut up Alex. We all know you are double talking because you got busted yet again. How's that great TV show going on MSNBC? Another one of your bombs.

Randy

Ozzy said it best "going off the rails on a crazy train"

Colonel Custard

Truth is he's poked John Travolta and Jillian Michaels. He's definitely been involved in the fudge packing industry.

indio1

Someone should just bitch slap this idiot.

TMZCrazy

He's got an entirely different way of thinking.

srice2979

who cares if he dont like gay people everyone is not going to agree with the gay lifestyle

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments